What?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshey

Reaction score
What hapend?

So my tama and his baby woke up and the baby was crying and then I was suposto name him what dos this meen?

Well, if the baby is crying on its own, it means you're about to start a new generation ....

(I'll just move this thread out of What Happened to my Tamagotchi? into the Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

What I think is that you have left it for a while?? Thats what happened to me first it was fine, then I left it at home while i was thinking of a name (it is now ron but he died *sob*) I came back and he was crying! I hope this Helps! :puroperatchi:

The night before, the parent left. Now you need to name the baby, and you'll raise him just like you did with his mother/father. He is crying because, well, wouldn't you cry if you awoke to find that your parent/guardian left you? Raise him well, and when he's old enough, he'll have baby(s) too! Congratulations on your next generation of tamagotchi :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back