These clubs have got to go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Part of the tenniswinner Timez, my News Paper thingymabober

[SIZE=21pt]The tenniswinner Timez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Unfair Clubs Make Huge Effects[/SIZE]

As we all know, clubs are starting to take over TamaTalk. Such a club is Slorg~Sisters. Nothing wrong with it, just that it might get out of hand some day. People might think that only "kewl" people are allowed in it. This might cause feelings to get seriously injured (or hurt). So think about it, fellows of the Slorg~Sisters.

Out of my opinion, I think all clubs should be approved by Admin. If the Admin allows clubs like this, that is.

So please, think before you start a club. Will it be fair? Is everyone allowed in it? Who will be the leader? And is it approved by Admin???

Another club is ROFL Sisters. It already gave me the feeling as if I want to squish it. Of course, at the moment, my signature isn't fixed. Tamaluvbug15 said that they'll wait for my signature to go pfffft and be fixed, but they started a club that I made up without me. That was the TamaTeam, where everyone was invited, and it was suppose to be friendly to everyone.

"TamaTeam wasn't a big success. So we started ROFL sisters." Without my permision. Those were the words typed from tamaluvbug15's keyboard. So now you know what I mean when I say "unfair."

So should we put a stop to these clubs? Shut 'em down? You decide.

So did you like it? Please posts any comments, questions, concerns, etc. here.

I like it,it's a very good idea.I think the Admin will like it too. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
tenniswinna lol!!! You ARE a ROFl sista!

But we got it all sorted out rofl

Part of the tenniswinner Timez, my News Paper thingymabober
[SIZE=21pt]The tenniswinner Timez[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Unfair Clubs Make Huge Effects[/SIZE]

As we all know, clubs are starting to take over TamaTalk. Such a club is Slorg~Sisters. Nothing wrong with it, just that it might get out of hand some day. People might think that only "kewl" people are allowed in it. This might cause feelings to get seriously injured (or hurt). So think about it, fellows of the Slorg~Sisters.

Out of my opinion, I think all clubs should be approved by Admin. If the Admin allows clubs like this, that is.

So please, think before you start a club. Will it be fair? Is everyone allowed in it? Who will be the leader? And is it approved by Admin???

Another club is ROFL Sisters. It already gave me the feeling as if I want to squish it. Of course, at the moment, my signature isn't fixed. Tamaluvbug15 said that they'll wait for my signature to go pfffft and be fixed, but they started a club that I made up without me. That was the TamaTeam, where everyone was invited, and it was suppose to be friendly to everyone.

"TamaTeam wasn't a big success. So we started ROFL sisters." Without my permision. Those were the words typed from tamaluvbug15's keyboard. So now you know what I mean when I say "unfair."

So should we put a stop to these clubs? Shut 'em down? You decide.

So did you like it? Please posts any comments, questions, concerns, etc. here.
I totally agree with you! ;)

Definitely. In my younger days (kindergarten through third grade) clubs got banned at my school because the popular girls started the Princess Club or whatever and wouldn't let me or my friends in because we didn't have more than three items of clothing that were pink, so we started our own club, then the popular girls told on us because we wouldn't let them in.

That's my mini-story for today. My point is, if you have to have certain credentials to join one of these clubs (certain avvie, certain username style, certain number of posts) then let me introduce you to an equation:

Clubs on TamaTalk = Spam, hurt feelings, anger, blame

I really wish all the clubs would go away. Like...now. But I'll be willing to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, yes feelings get seriously hurt...

Please dont make boards just to get a chance of getting pinned :lol:

Loyal helper, Relaurax

It sounds as though your feelings may have been the ones that have gotten hurt snd sparked a change of heart by them not letting you be a part of something "you made up"... I don't think there is a problem with clubs as long as they aren't mean to other people and cause no disruptions...

If you truely don't want the clubs to exist, next time you should think long and hard about makng them up :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back