who wants the Brains thingy gone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie 101

Reaction score
That brains thing people put on there Replys has made me GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I've seen some Topics about this.If u see anymore about these

"Brains Thingy" u call,then just ignore them...

It is really annoying. People post in links that they say is their web page but the links are really to the brain thing. I think that they get points for every person who views it. I agree with you when you say that they should stop!

This May Sound Stupid But I Think Its Funny! If You Dont Want To Go To The ''Brains'' Site Then Hover Your Mouse Over To The Link. If It Says The Link ''Kevan.org/brain'' ( The Link Will Show Above The Start Button ) then its the brain site. I Hope This Will Help You In The Future!

( No Offense ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, It's only a simple joke. I am never offended by it, and I Like to hear how my brain tastes lol.

I got repelled by a shotgun...O_0

I have eaten 111 brains...yay! im going for the world record..ppl keep eating brains!

I've seen some Topics about this.If u see anymore about these "Brains Thingy" u call,then just ignore them...
yes ignore them if thet keep doing it tell a guide

What is the brain thing anyway?? :mellow: :angry:
its a link in peoples siggi that makes u think its somethink else when its not...then the Brain thingys eat ur BRAIN! i think its funny!

eg: COME FEED MY TAMA! but when u click on that link thinking ur going to feed someones tama ...u want on the brains thingy website! and it says that it fooled u! i like i think its funny

Let them do as they want. I have one of those, but I haven't put it on tamatalk...yet *ponders*

Anyway, tricking you is the point. It's fun. It's just a joke. Relaaax. It's not like they're really eating your brain. :mellow:

Well if people don'y like them then they should not click on them.

i find them kind of funny too, but when you click on 10000000000000000 million a day, it can be annoying

Hi! I know what you mean! Those things are annoying!

It is really annoying. People post in links that they say is their web page but the links are really to the brain thing. I think that they get points for every person who views it. I agree with you when you say that they should stop!
I think I know what you talking about. I hate them too. Whoever started it should stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back