Easter!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
This is how you get your tama to celebrate Easter:

Month/Day

3/14

Time:

2:59PM

Wait one minute and your tama will be watching a bunny push an egg across the screen! This only works with Version2 adults.

To get some special foods for your tama, set the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM and wait one minute. Your tama will have a cookie or noodles in it's shop! This works with Version2 babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults.

Hope this helped :unsure: ,

Mimitchi&hanatchilover :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :wub: <_< :unsure: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

[SIZE=11pt]I didn't knew it celebrates easter![/SIZE]

Cool!

Double post :S sorry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't work for me, but my tama has a baby next to it right now. maybe that makes a difference? I'll try again later ;)

WOW! I NEVER KNEW THAT!

this is my first time on this site; not with tamas though! i can lurn alot with this site!

This is how you get your tama to celebrate Easter:Month/Day

3/14

Time:

2:59PM

Wait one minute and your tama will be watching a bunny push an egg across the screen! This only works with Version2 adults.

To get some special foods for your tama, set the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM and wait one minute. Your tama will have a cookie or noodles in it's shop! This works with Version2 babies, toddlers, teenagers and adults.

Hope this helped :unsure: ,

Mimitchi&hanatchilover :mimitchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :wub: <_< :unsure: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:
does it work?? :ichigotchi:

Didn't work for me...but maybe it only works with the Connection? (Mine are Connexions).

:lol:

didn't work maybe it is only for version 1s i shall have to see.....

:huh: :mellow: :lol:

:D Does it realy get a cookie or noodles in its shop?................cooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

:p :lol:

:) :D :eek: :mellow: :huh: ;) :D :lol: :( :blink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back