Baby disipeared!1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spark12341234

Reaction score
My tama had babies! when my tama had two (it was a girl), One baby stayed in my tama, but unlucly for my friend, the other baby dissapeared!!!!!!!11

Was it a glitch?

Please PM me to tell me.

Thankx

{} {}

My tama had babies! when my tama had two (it was a girl), One baby stayed in my tama, but unlucly for my friend, the other baby dissapeared!!!!!!!11Was it a glitch?

Please PM me to tell me.

Thankx

{} {}

It's cool!

Please stop posting so many replies.And when your tama had 2 babies(if you connected with your friend)then one of them will go to the other tamagotchi.And a glitch is when your tamagotchi does something it's not suppose to.Like yesterday.I was at school.My tamagotchi had lines on the screen.So i pressed the back button and it was perfectly fine again.And when my old tamagotchi had a baby with another old tama they had two baby boys the toddler skipped the teen stage and went right to an adult<<<don't know if thats a glitch..hehehe.Um well if one of what i said are not a glitch please tell me it's not.And tell me what really happened.

I tried it The same thing happened to me!!! My friend got the baby and I did'nt mine failed and for some reason hers didn't! :mellow:

Was this on V1? If it was then I know what happend.if it was V1 you probably connected with a tamagotchi yours had 4 hearts on. The girl may go over to the boy and have 2 babies when she returns. One of them you will keep, the other will go to the boy. I do not know what happened if it was a v2.

Your TamaGotchi Adult will magically go away after 24 hours when it has a baby. Then you may name the baby, and its your next generation!

Was this on V1? If it was then I know what happend.if it was V1 you probably connected with a tamagotchi yours had 4 hearts on. The girl may go over to the boy and have 2 babies when she returns. One of them you will keep, the other will go to the boy. I do not know what happened if it was a v2.
no, I dont even have a V1

If you are talking to me then no, we were both v2 :D

Please stop posting so many replies.And when your tama had 2 babies(if you connected with your friend)then one of them will go to the other tamagotchi.And a glitch is when your tamagotchi does something it's not suppose to.Like yesterday.I was at school.My tamagotchi had lines on the screen.So i pressed the back button and it was perfectly fine again.And when my old tamagotchi had a baby with another old tama they had two baby boys the toddler skipped the teen stage and went right to an adult<<<don't know if thats a glitch..hehehe.Um well if one of what i said are not a glitch please tell me it's not.And tell me what really happened.
When it skips the next teen stage Its probablyjust a Oyjitchi Or the adult that likes to much coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back