What kind of character do I have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nola_chi

Reaction score
I got this Tam Connection for Xmas. His name is Blake and he looks like a cartoon ghost, no feet just sort of a wiggly line at the bottom. On the right side an arm or tail sticks up and there is a heart at the end? He does not look like any of the pictures I've seen on any websites. He looks like a blob, he is white. Now he has a baby blob that is black and looks like a pumpkin with a little stem on top.

Thanks if you can help.

I think the adult is called Dorotchi and the little one is Petitichi.

OK, thanks. I looked up Dorotchi and it does not seem right. Dorotchi has arms? Blake has no arms, he looks like a kid with a sheet over his head. The heart shape is like a kid holding a balloon, it rises over the top of the head. The tail/heart bobs up and down when he moves.

Petitchi is RIGHT ON! Thanks!

pinkgal YOU RULE! Thank you so much! That was harder to find but I found a picture. Blake is a whale! Will the baby be a whaletchi too?

Do whaletchi have any special things about them? Maybe that is why Blake likes fish!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back