School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericathetama

Reaction score
I found some tips to help EVERYBODY. I have tips that everybody that currently goes to school can use. This includes elementary,middle and high schools. They can work for everyone!

-during free activities (lunch,recess, ect.) it is safe to take out your tamagotchi out and play.

-when not being played with set the clock to 12:00am and turn the lights off (for new tamagotchi caretakers, go to the clock screen and hit the A and C buttons).

Then put your tama in your tama in your backpack/locker.

WATCH OUT FOR TAMA-HATING TEACHERS!!!!!

I had a bad experiance this school year with one. My friends tama beeped and the teacher was screaming "PUT YOUR TAMAS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I was afraid to and I did not. She did not find out yet and I hope she doesn't. So there are my tips . I hope they work. :mellow:

If you have a tama-hating teacher I advise you to sneak your tama in your pocket/purse and take it out during lunch and recess if you have recess. Put your tama in sleep mode (how to put tama in sleep mode is in above post for new tama users) when not in play and place it back in your pocket/purse. (Pausing wears down the battery at a rapid rate and stops your tamas growth. Ether is not good and I do not advise to pause your tamagotchi.) Any questions? :marumimitchi:

I found some tips to help EVERYBODY. I have tips that everybody that currently goes to school can use. This includes elementary,middle and high schools. They can work for everyone!
-during free activities (lunch,recess, ect.) it is safe to take out your tamagotchi out and play.

-when not being played with set the clock to 12:00am and turn the lights off (for new tamagotchi caretakers, go to the clock screen and hit the A and C buttons).

I had a bad experiance this school year with one. My friends tama beeped and the teacher was screaming "PUT YOUR TAMAS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I was afraid to and I did not. She did not find out yet and I hope she doesn't. So there are my tips . I hope they work. :rolleyes:
Taking it out @ lunch didn't work 4 me...

Me and 2 other tama fans were connecting @ recess and lunch. (the 4th grade have recess first). So we were connecting @ lunch and a teacher comes up to us and says "If I see you playing with those again, I'll take them away for the rest of the lunch time!" Luckely, she was only gonna take them away till we finished lunch. We start playing with them again and she takes them away. <_< So we eat really fast and whew! we got our tamas back!!! But other teachers aren't so nice... I'm only gonna take my tama out @ recess!

HELLO? SHE JUST SAID NOT TO PAUSE!!!

oh and btw*,putting your tama to sleep takes away EVEN MORE battery power then pausing, unless you keep the light on, but that gives a unhealthy tama.(from what i've heard) So i only put him to sleep when hes a toddler, 'cause you get ALOT of training points when he's a teen!

Taking it out @ lunch didn't work 4 me...Me and 2 other tama fans were connecting @ recess and lunch. (the 4th grade have recess first). So we were connecting @ lunch and a teacher comes up to us and says "If I see you playing with those again, I'll take them away for the rest of the lunch time!" Luckely, she was only gonna take them away till we finished lunch. We start playing with them again and she takes them away. :furawatchi: So we eat really fast and whew! we got our tamas back!!! But other teachers aren't so nice... I'm only gonna take my tama out @ recess!
You have a Tama-Hating Teacher! That is BAD! Try looking at my Tama-Hating Teacher tip. You ALWAYS have to follow those if you have one.

Sorry forgot to write on my last post :furawatchi: that "btw" means "by the way", for those who dont know!

HELLO? SHE JUST SAID NOT TO PAUSE!!!oh and btw*,putting your tama to sleep takes away EVEN MORE battery power then pausing, unless you keep the light on, but that gives a unhealthy tama.(from what i've heard) So i only put him to sleep when hes a toddler, 'cause you get ALOT of training points when he's a teen!
Actully it has been proven Pausing takes WAY more battery out. My friends that Paused theirs got their battery dead before my un-paused tama (which I started WAY before theirs.)

i hide my tama in my shirt cause i have one of those necklaces that holds them. that way, i can just lift my shirt a bit and check to see if he's okay, and then i quickly put my shirt over my tama and hes is safe!!! :furawatchi:

Taking it out @ lunch didn't work 4 me...Me and 2 other tama fans were connecting @ recess and lunch. (the 4th grade have recess first). So we were connecting @ lunch and a teacher comes up to us and says "If I see you playing with those again, I'll take them away for the rest of the lunch time!" Luckely, she was only gonna take them away till we finished lunch. We start playing with them again and she takes them away. :furawatchi: So we eat really fast and whew! we got our tamas back!!! But other teachers aren't so nice... I'm only gonna take my tama out @ recess!
Lunch is gonna be the hardest.....

anyways, I don't do any of those things.

I take it out when I ride the bus home.

i just keep mine in my desk and pretend im reading but theres a lot of kids in my class with tamas my teacher doesnt care if its out unless you playing with it i do mine at ressec and lunch to :D

Are these tips causing Problems? (other than lunch. I may be able to give a new tip for lunch. Have to test it out tomorrow.

I was afraid to and I did not. She did not find out yet and I hope she doesn't. So there are my tips . I hope they work. :lol:
WELL I TRIED THAT AND I ALMOST GOT MINE TAKEN AWAY AND ANYWAYS YOU SHOULD'NT BE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO BRING THEM TO SCHOOL

:D :eek: :D

Sorry! I was just tring to be helpful. Is it just the first tip that's almost getting peoples tama taken?

Try tip #2-leave your tama in your backpack/locker.....

Well, im in middle school, so I don't have a desk with a compartment. I keep mine in the secret inside pockets of my jacket, and every so often, i check on them. Also, because im in middle school, im not watched like a hawk at lunch so, at lunch i take 'em out and play with them. Bye!

im in middle school also... i dont get watched by teachers but still.

one time we were having a major disaster drill [it wuz 2 1/2 hours long] so my teacher caught me and chrissy playing with them and she thought we were funny! good thing she didnt know what they were.

and a tip [or 12] from me....

its good to have a gap pocket cuz both hands can fit through.. and besides.. tamas wont die in one class period! its fine to let them be.

its better not to play games with them in class.. and its best if you have a break between periods..

its safe to play at brunch and lunch if you have a nice deserted patch of lawn in a giant feild where you and your friends can go to play.

its best to play tamas in class with a new teacher who is slightly nicer

in elementary its best not to play with them at all untill you are somewhere safe. yard duties and teachers watching are NOT fun...

and in middle its great if you have your own desk so other pplz arent watching..

[or if in elementary if you sit next to a blundering idiot then its fine too!]

[as for saske my tama i never take him out but i keep him happy!]

tamas wont die in one class period! its fine to let them be.
[SIZE=12pt] That isn't always true, sadly.[/SIZE]

I sorted my tama out on the way to one lesson (we have five minutes to move from class to class). I sorted him out then put him back in the 'tama pocket' on the side of my bag. While we were waiting for the bell to go to leave the lesson, I checked on him and he had died. Poor thing couldn't handle a Science lesson poor thing, too much for his little brain.

Anyway, while this thread is here I might asewell give some of my own tips on tama care at school.

1) Always have a safe place to put your tama, I have a special pocket especially for 'em.

2) Never take it out in front of a teacher or your enemy.

3) Keep the sound off, only pause if it is extremly necesary.

4) If your watching a film (with the lights off) in the older schools, (where I am we just call it Secondary), get yourself a light up pen and take your tama out of your pocket. If the teacher asks you what you are doing, just say you are taking notes.

5) When keeping it out of a safe area, keep it somewhere where it won't get damaged, eg: a pocket with velcro/buttons (or if it's a shirt pocket wear a jumper over it), a pencil case with no sharp pencils or lidless pens, clipped onto the side of your trousers/skirt (one with belt loops) and then tuck the tama inside your trousers/skirt.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt] That isn't always true, sadly.[/SIZE] 

I sorted my tama out on the way to one lesson (we have five minutes to move from class to class). I sorted him out then put him back in the 'tama pocket' on the side of my bag. While we were waiting for the bell to go to leave the lesson, I checked on him and he had died. Poor thing couldn't handle a Science lesson poor thing, too much for his little brain.

Anyway, while this thread is here I might asewell give some of my own tips on tama care at school.

1) Always have a safe place to put your tama, I have a special pocket especially for 'em.

2) Never take it out in front of a teacher or your enemy.

3) Keep the sound off, only pause if it is extremly necesary.

4) If your watching a film (with the lights off) in the older schools, (where I am we just call it Secondary), get yourself a light up pen and take your tama out of your pocket. If the teacher asks you what you are doing, just say you are taking notes.

5) When keeping it out of a safe area, keep it somewhere where it won't get damaged, eg: a pocket with velcro/buttons (or if it's a shirt pocket wear a jumper over it), a pencil case with no sharp pencils or lidless pens, clipped onto the side of your trousers/skirt (one with belt loops) and then tuck the tama inside your trousers/skirt.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~
Good tips, as for me i barely take it out of my special pocket either. Sorry about you tama dying :0( SSchool does kill, i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back