Photo
- - - - -

HyPeRsPeEd?!? hElP!!!! pLz!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:17 PM ( #1 )

is it true that u can do hyperspeed? tamabeech posted soemthing about it a while ago but it didn't work... and i hope this is allowed to do questions here! lol. and if it is possible, can someone tell me how to do it and what pros/cons are? (good and bad to doing hyperspeed) plz. thnx! :D

Replies

Views

Started

06 Jan 2005

Last Post

08 Jan 2005

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:44 PM ( #2 )

oh ya , and the thing tamabeech posted on it is in tips and tricks page three i think lol... and i did try it but something popped up and said that the link was not found or something like that! i really need to know! i'll just keep looking and waiting i guess! lol :D

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:02 PM ( #3 )

PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME! PLZ! LOL

i just learned something new!! (kinda) can u only do hyperspeed if ur tamagotchi is debugged? mine isn't.. i'm not gonna either.. too risky! and another question: can u turn ur tamagotchi back to normal after u debug it or is it permanent?!? thnx!

also i've heard that all u have to do is press the C button (the far right button) and then press it again to stop hyperspeed! but only works if ur tama is debugged! thnx! plz someone reply ASAP! thnaks again! lol

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:35 PM ( #4 )

also - can someone plz give me some ideas for a avatar? i want to make my own... not animated tho (i'm not that good! ) lol. i just need a pic off the internet....

i want it to be related in some way to tamagotchis but not very common but still kool lol... get it? :wub: thanks!

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:06 PM ( #5 )

someone? anyone? i really need to know! i will stop posting if u answer! lol

orangetransparent

• orangetransparent user photo

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:31 PM ( #6 )

PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME! PLZ! LOL

i just learned something new!! (kinda) can u only do hyperspeed if ur tamagotchi is debugged? mine isn't.. i'm not gonna either.. too risky! and another question: can u turn ur tamagotchi back to normal after u debug it or is it permanent?!? thnx!

also i've heard that all u have to do is press the C button (the far right button) and then press it again to stop hyperspeed! but only works if ur tama is debugged! thnx! plz someone reply ASAP! thnaks again! lol

well i just debugged my tamagotchis and now i can go through hyperspeed u just have to erase the pencil marks and it will be back to normal nothing risky about it

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 08 January 2005 - 11:28 AM ( #7 )

well i just debugged my tamagotchis and now i can go through hyperspeed u just have to erase the pencil marks and it will be back to normal nothing risky about it

omg thanks sooo muuch!

nazochi

• nazochi user photo

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:46 PM ( #8 )

Just remember:

Only pencil-mark the semi circles under debug. Scratching any other part is dangerous.