HyPeRsPeEd?!? hElP!!!! pLz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
is it true that u can do hyperspeed? tamabeech posted soemthing about it a while ago but it didn't work... and i hope this is allowed to do questions here! lol. and if it is possible, can someone tell me how to do it and what pros/cons are? (good and bad to doing hyperspeed) plz. thnx! :D

oh ya , and the thing tamabeech posted on it is in tips and tricks page three i think lol... and i did try it but something popped up and said that the link was not found or something like that! i really need to know! i'll just keep looking and waiting i guess! lol :D

PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME! PLZ! LOL

i just learned something new!! (kinda) can u only do hyperspeed if ur tamagotchi is debugged? mine isn't.. i'm not gonna either.. too risky! and another question: can u turn ur tamagotchi back to normal after u debug it or is it permanent?!? thnx!

also i've heard that all u have to do is press the C button (the far right button) and then press it again to stop hyperspeed! but only works if ur tama is debugged! thnx! plz someone reply ASAP! thnaks again! lol

[SIZE=21pt]also - [/SIZE] can someone plz give me some ideas for a avatar? i want to make my own... not animated tho (i'm not that good! ) lol. i just need a pic off the internet....

i want it to be related in some way to tamagotchis but not very common but still kool lol... get it? :wub: thanks!

someone? anyone? i really need to know! i will stop posting if u answer! lol

PLZ SOMEONE ANSWER ME! PLZ! LOL 

i just learned something new!! (kinda) can u only do hyperspeed if ur tamagotchi is debugged? mine isn't.. i'm not gonna either.. too risky! and another question: can u turn ur tamagotchi back to normal after u debug it or is it permanent?!? thnx!

also i've heard that all u have to do is press the C button (the far right button) and then press it again to stop hyperspeed! but only works if ur tama is debugged! thnx! plz someone reply ASAP! thnaks again! lol
well i just debugged my tamagotchis and now i can go through hyperspeed u just have to erase the pencil marks and it will be back to normal nothing risky about it

well i just debugged my tamagotchis and now i can go through hyperspeed u just have to erase the pencil marks and it will be back to normal nothing risky about it
omg thanks sooo muuch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back