How to debug your tamagochi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Debugging your tama is like fastfowarding your tamagotchi. the thing is when u do it it changes the time.

if u want to do it, open it then u should see 4 little screws, before you take them out, take the battery out first, then you open the whole thing carfully, if u dont, it will jack up your whole tama. then look closely near the reset button, there should the word debug. get a wooden pencil and press it. put your battery back in and once your all done setting it up, press c for two seconds, and your tama will do some crazy moves. if it dosnt work, try it again. it took me a few times to debug it. the thing great about it is that you get to choose any character you want! even a mimitchi! if u want to pick a character, when your tama is crying and ready to name, press a for 3 seconds, the keep on pressing constanly to see which character you want. once you found the character you want, press b and name it! sometimes it dosnt work, but most of the times it does. So coool! thats how i got a mimitchi. :D

Debugging your tama is like fastfowarding your tamagotchi. the thing is when u do it it changes the time.if u want to do it, open it then u should see 4 little screws, before you take them out, take the battery out first, then you open the whole thing carfully, if u dont, it will jack up your whole tama. then look closely near the reset button, there should the word debug. get a wooden pencil and press it. put your battery back in and once your all done setting it up, press c for two seconds, and your tama will do some crazy moves. if it dosnt work, try it again. it took me a few times to debug it. the thing great about it is that you get to choose any character you want! even a mimitchi! if u want to pick a character, when your tama is crying and ready to name, press a for 3 seconds, the keep on pressing constanly to see which character you want. once you found the character you want, press b and name it! sometimes it dosnt work, but most of the times it does. So coool! thats how i got a mimitchi. :(
is this for v1 or v2??? :D : :p

that seems cool.. i think its a v2 cause debug for v1 is COMPLETELY different. :D

that seems cool.. i think its a v2 cause debug for v1 is COMPLETELY different. ;)
no its not. . .because I have 2 V1s and 4 V2s and I debugged one of both of them and its exactly the same. . .Except you get a wider range of characters to choose from on V2s

then look closely near the reset button, there should the word debug. get a wooden pencil and press it. put your battery back in and once your all done setting it up,
Actually there is no real "pressing" involved,if you take a lead tip of a pencil and lightly mark the crease in between the 2 half circles above the word debug,that will do the trick,I believe when you do that it acts like a connector for the 2 half circles,I have done it for my sons,all 3 versions,I tried it out one time when the pressing didnt work for a V2,and found out it works 100% of the time and always on the first try,and if you decide you dont want the debug mode any longer,just use a q-tip and lightly rub the pencil mark off

JUST REMEMBER PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Steve

It is explained here,and didnt see it until I did my post

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...=40115&hl=debug

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see where the debug word on the back of my tamagotchi.

Is it on the inside and will it work on V3 or just 2 and 1???? :) :huh:

yes its 4 a v3 i hav 3 v3's i got em 3 days ago hehe i like the #3 but i really did 3 days ago.... but tv and i debugged my v3 tamas. i rub it off after a few days tho.......... lol i dunno y! x) i guess i just liek it 4 a bit then i want my normal tama bak well anyways the point is yes u can with v 3's

I dont see where the debug word on the back of my tamagotchi.Is it on the inside and will it work on V3 or just 2 and 1???? :huh:   :wub:
Debugging only works on American or Japanese Tamas. If you have a European one, this might be thie reason. It's on the inside. This is for V1 V2 and V3 US Tamas. However I am not sure if this works on Keitai, Deka, Akai, or Entama. But it doesn't work on oldies.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's also for V3. But you can't pick a username so you cant put in a password. :wacko: :D

:p debugging a Tamagotchi may look harmless and fun, and it can be if you do it right. :( :eek: but trust me . . . . I have known about debugging a Tamagotchi for a very very long time. I hadn't been on Tamatalk for awhile and decided to come over and I saw this post. It is very well done I think. And it will work. :D :( :( My friend and I debugged our Tamagotchis, and I did this, and my friend was being very dumb and did with a brand new V3, and he wouldn't let me help, and his got screwed up! :lol: Now my Tamagothci came out fine, and I picked the ninja Tamagotchi, and Thn the next day, my Tamagotchi broke. :lol: I don't know if this was just a freak acedent, but everyone that I know who has done it, theirs has broken the second day. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back