I can't connect my pets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeboyle

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got two Tamagotchi's, one for my son and one for my daughter and we can't seem to be unable to connect them. One is a Tamagotchi Connections and the other is a Tamagotchi Connexion. Can we still link them up? If so how do we do it. Nothing seems to work!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, my kids are really upset!

Claire xxx

Connexion and Connection can connect.

Here's how you connect:

Go to the 5th icon, the heart with lines.

It'll go to the playmate? screen. Select either v1 or v2.

If you do v1, it'll go to the standby screen. Either press middle button on both at the same time, or one press middle button first and then the other does it.

If you do v2, you can choose wether to play a game or give each other present. Choose which one you want. It'll go to the stand by screen. For game, you can press middle button whenever you like, nothing'll change. If you choose present, the personn who recieves the present has to press middle button.

And on the stand by screen, put the 2 red tops head to head, not too close, not too far. If successful, the 2 will exit the standby screen, and either both tamas will jump and start playing a game, or one will jump to the other pet's house to give it a present.

that's how you connect.

Hope it works ;)

Connexion and Connection can connect.Here's how you connect:

Go to the 5th icon, the heart with lines.

It'll go to the playmate? screen. Select either v1 or v2.

If you do v1, it'll go to the standby screen. Either press middle button on both at the same time, or one press middle button first and then the other does it.

If you do v2, you can choose wether to play a game or give each other present. Choose which one you want. It'll go to the stand by screen. For game, you can press middle button whenever you like, nothing'll change. If you choose present, the personn who recieves the present has to press middle button.

And on the stand by screen, put the 2 red tops head to head, not too close, not too far. If successful, the 2 will exit the standby screen, and either both tamas will jump and start playing a game, or one will jump to the other pet's house to give it a present.

that's how you connect.

Hope it works ;)
You are right!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back