twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixieelf

Reaction score
When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :( :ichigotchi:

No. There is no way to get twins, please don't spread false information.

No. There is no way to get twins, please don't spread false information.
Acually there IS a way to get twins.This code does work!Goood Going pixieelf!

I dont think we should say it doesnt work until theres proof. . . Although it does seem a little weird

if you say something like that then you MUST provide a pic or sumthin..

or else a billion people will:

1. disagree with you [sometimes quite rudely]

2. be so eager and ask you how it worked a billion times.

and also, it doesnt work. i wouldnt kill your tama over it. literally.

When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :huh: ^_^
it might work ive not tried it :D

It works??? IT REALLY WORKS??? IF IT DOESN'T CRASH YOUR TAMA THEN - WOW! NICE!

But wait - someone said it didn't work. maybe that person didn't do it right. or maybe it didn't work on their tama. ooooo that doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ph34r: :D :p EVERYBODY U SHOULDNT TRY TO GET TWINS!!!!! It DOESNT i repeat DOESNT work!!! u shouldn't get excited over it or kill ur tamagotchi to get twins. a bunch of my friends tried it and it didn't work. all u get is this rom testing thing. please don't spread lies!!!

There is no way that this trick works. I've tried it but it doesn't work. It doesn't trash your tama it just doesn't work.

I knew that it wouldn't work but i tried it anyway just so as to proove to everyone that it doesn't really work.. So i tried it...and it didn't work. Big surprise.

its a glitch to get twins when your fooling around with ROM testing. HOW do you get ROM testing and please dont give me wrong information

Yeah...what exactly is ROM testing? I've never heard of that.

:lol: This did not work. Do you know how hard it is to let your Tamagotchi die so you can try this Trick :D . It Hurts. Don't try this if you read this trick it doesn't work. :rolleyes: :D

:rolleyes: :lol: :D :D :angry: Y do people do these kind of things. There is no such things as twins in tamagotchis! please dont put in fake stuff

Actually, if you do ROM testing thing right, The egg will be on your friendlist and you connect with it, when it comes over, it will hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back