PreOrder Sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
Here are the sites currently taking pre-orders:

Etoys.com is taking pre-orders for $14.99

KBtoys.com is taking pre-orders for $14.99

and

Walmart.com has already SOLD THEM AND SHIPED them for 14.25 i tought they weren't alloud to start selling them until the manufactuarer gives approvial (so i heard years ago on "small solders')???

Well i guess Walmart is dominating all stores now a days and they don't take mouth from anyoone EVEN BANDAI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.....Bandai can decide to NOT ship them anymore....And I hope they do....I'm buying from Toys R Us anyways. :D

Toysrus.com right? thats where i plan to order because i am very familiar with Amazon.com which is partners with toysrus in america, also have you tried searching for tamagotchis on the american toys'r'us site yet? all that comes up is the gameboy version!!! :D

i didnt bought mine through the net. but i suppose its more expensive then buying it in departmental stores ?

sometimes works out cheaper to get off the net, especially if the site givs free delivery

Yeah take a look at walmart.com and etoys.com they are charging

13-15.00 and theres usually deals for free shipping on stores like walmart.com so if you buy at least 50.00 dollars they give a premium of free basic shipping.

And some places don't charge shipping, check out the UK/US price guides.

ohh nothing. just feels that online shopping is abit complicated for me. :D

Oh, well it's not that hard you just need to fill out addrese credit card number, etc...

but if your under 18 like me make sure you have premission .

(well thats what those commercials for ebay say anyway. :D )

What's the fun in Bumping up old topics, TamaTy?

This is the 5th topic that you've Bumped up today.

Please, don't Bump up topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back