AHHH PARENTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyson_002

Reaction score
K today i bought a tama! i came home and my parents saw me with it and called me gay! Am i gay cause i got a tamagotchi!?!?! or is there any other boys who have any?

i am a boy. my parents think that im not actin ma age when i got one, but they didnt call me gay.

same here and i got 4 tamagotchis. my mom thinks im rili weird. sum people in my grade think im sad. but i mean...i kno a guy in my science class...hes like..super big n macho and he has a tama.he connects with me from time to time. tamagotchis r fun n for both genders!

Well, I have 112 tamagotchis right now because I am a collecter and I am 20...I even play with 2 because they are my new connections. I really don't think age matters much but oh well. I also know another girl who was posting logs on hers and she has a hubby to be so there is no reason there has to be an age limit to tamagotchis...

Thats just mean!!!! Your parents should not call you gay!!! I know lots of guys with tamagotchis at my school!!!

WHOA dude! that doesn't mean you're gay! BOTH my little brothers got one for christmas, and even took them to school! Did the kids call them, NO. did the teachers call them? NO. did our parents call them? NO!! Maybe you should tell them you're feelings were hurt when they said that! Just because you're a boy, doesn't mean that you don't have feelings! no offense, but maybe they're being sexist......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back