Trick for dieing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackDean

Reaction score
When your tama is face down on the floor and th0ere is a skull above its head, just reset and download and it will be back to normal! you can not do this while it is an angel. :D

it only happens if you take so bad care of it and when its sick it will die. the trick does work,but you have to be really quick on getting somthing sharp because you only have 15 seconds to get it. ;)

Um.............sorry to ruin your fun but that doesnt work.When its dead you simply cannot *Download it* I tried but its still dead.

Um.............sorry to ruin your fun but that doesnt work.When its dead you simply cannot *Download it* I tried but its still dead.
It works. But you can only do it while it's dying. When it has the skull over it's head and is in the process of dying you just reset before it dies. Then hit download and you will have your tama back. you can't do it if it has already died.

Someone has already posted that topic, so please check to see if something has already been posted before you post a new topic! It is agrivating when people do that :p

yea someone posted this before.. sorry but thanx and dont post something that u didnt even try for urself yet... :marumimitchi:

that is....disturbing...in a way......but i shall keep it in mind if I ever get grounded off my tamas....

you got that off me,i posted it ages ago. press my name and find all my posts.please take this down

I actually would not recommend that, because that is called cheating death. Instead, you should try to revive your tama back to health by feeding/playing games. Although, pressing the reset button and then download, does get your tama back to normal. It works, but why try it? Instead, try to have a happy and healthy tama so that it doesn't have to suffer.

Anybody in the house have the oldest tama? PM me to tell me how old your oldest tama was and I will definitely PM you back a huge high-five! Had an Otokitchi or Ojitchi? Let me know!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) don't say all the mean things to ZackDean ! :lol:

it REALLY works! i tried it! and my sister and her best friend saw me 'bring my tama back to life' ! i made it once, and one time i was too slow.

no she means that when its face down and its beeping you download it not when its an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back