Full training points but still got at Tarakotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I am helping my son play with his Tamagotchi and we are already on a third generation. This time as we were raising the little guy we managed to get the teenager full training points. I was hoping we would get a really great adult but then it turned out as a Tarakotchi! From what I have read of the personality of a Tarakotchi they are naughty and you get them because you neglected their discipline. How can that be when we had the training bars completely full before it turned into an adult? ;)

Im not sure cause the same thing happened to me i dont think that how you discipline makes it a different character

Weird I always get full training by teen and get beaked characters too dont feel bad.I am only 11 so Idont know.

I am helping my son play with his Tamagotchi and we are already on a third generation. This time as we were raising the little guy we managed to get the teenager full training points. I was hoping we would get a really great adult but then it turned out as a Tarakotchi! From what I have read of the personality of a Tarakotchi they are naughty and you get them because you neglected their discipline. How can that be when we had the training bars completely full before it turned into an adult? :angry:
its how it is

Well, those are all good points. I remember reading in the instructions that the more training points you have, the better. The better for what? I'm a lot more fond of the unbird characters. Well I guess I just have to wait until I'm able to get my own Tama and do a little more experimenting. Since my son takes his to school with him during the daytime I have no idea if he forgets poo cleaning duty or feeding duty on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back