HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
OK my v2 tama is like pressing the buttons and I havent touched any buttons!!All it is doing is making beep sounds over and over!And its on the clock.?It keeps changing from militart time to pm what should I do?The same thing last year should I reset it?Then will I have to start over with nothing?My g/3 has a baby with it!WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????

The military time thing is easy. If u keep it in ur pocket, its probably hittin the buttons wen u walk, till it changes the time. The pressin buttons by itself I totally dont undrstand ur wordin. Is it pressin buttons on the screen, or is it automaticly selectin options ect.???

try reseting it and then just download it if it lets you

well its fixed.Um well here's how it happened.I keep my Tamas on a id holder thing A big necklace.And I don't keep 'em in my pocket.So I was just playing Mario party 7.Then got on tamatalk about a hour ago.I checked on my tama because I heard some beeps over and over again.It kept lighting up icons and wouldn't stop.About 10 minutes later the buttons stop blinking.Was it a glitch?

:ph34r: i know wat it is the beeping happens to all tamas it is just the pulse of ur tama when u actually press the buttons it is just a lil' louder than it's pulse trust me this is th answer :D :p :D :D :D now u already know the milatary(sp)? thing so i am glad i could help -applegurl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back