i suck at playing bump.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanner

Reaction score
everytime i play bump, i lose! rarely do i get passed the first level.

even if i get the bar all the way to the top, i still lose! :angry:

anyone have any tips to win at this stupid game?

thanks.

yeah, thats what i normally do.

even if the bar is really high, i STiLL dont win.

i guess it's bad luck. :/

You still have to push it after the bar goes all the way

oh, so when they're fighting, i still have to press?

haha sorry, im such a noob.

no you dont.

Your prob is, that if the opponent character is weaker than you, you have to make the bar go kinda low, or you'll try too hard and lose. If it's stronger, make bar go high.

no you dont. Your prob is, that if the opponent character is weaker than you, you have to make the bar go kinda low, or you'll try too hard and lose. If it's stronger, make bar go high.
oh! thats a good way to put it!

i get why i lose to hitodetchis a lot now!

but what do u mean by stronger or weaker?

do you mean health rank?

i understand wat ur saying but ive never heard it that way before!

My 6 year- old sis keeps him xtremly obese!!!(60-95lbs) :D ^_^ ;)

but that way she wins at bump bettr, but instead of 40p u get 30p (but u win at least 3 times in a row :huh: )

Some charas are stronger or weaker than others.

For example youre a... tarakotchi and you're fighting a... Hinotamatchi, dont make it too high. But not too low either. If you make it too low, you'll be not even trying and he'll beat you easily, if you keep it the right bar place, you can win.

Here's some info from my website that I did on how to play BUMP:

Code:
Playing BUMP:
You are eligible to play bump when your tama is a toddler. If you want to win this game. You have to make your tamagotchi weigh a lot! So this means giving it lots and lots of snacks. (I wouldnt advise this) Once you weigh atleast 60 lb. You are ready to play.
This game is easier to play with the sound on. So make sure of that by holding (A+C) then setting the sound to 'on'. Now your ready. At the start press the middle button ( B ) as fast as possible this will help you win, if you do your meter will be higher.. Now just watch as your tamagotchi bumps its way to victory!!
EDIT: This is off topic.. But Admin has changed the quote border,font and font size in quote box.. :lol:

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

The main tip is weight. If your tamagotchi weighs little, it's not going to win.

Buy if you weigh it alot, then sometimes it might win. Good luck!

Ps. It always works for me. :lol:

Haha, Haze is right. It's actually kind of funny to think about how fat tamagotchis win easier. It makes me think of Sumo Wrestlers a bit. Actually, tamagotchis might be smoooshing their ooponent :D

xox_Jaade.

I read from someone else on here that you; press b down twice once it says "push" then you hold it down until the other character walks away. I tried it and it works pretty well. good luck

sorry to be unclear, let me try again

when it says push - you press b down two times

then I think you press it again and hold it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back