Information about Honey/Love Potion!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
Ok, I bought and extra love potion to test this stuff out. xD

The Love Potion (called Honey on the Connection. I like love potion better.) is a code item. It is supposed to obviously make your tama fall in love.

I've heard a rumor about this, that even if the tamas are the same gender, using a love potion they can mate. THIS IS HAS BEEN DISPROVEN. My lovely tamas, Misha and Sasha, (luckily) did not mate when connected while one was under the influence of a love potiuon. Another rumor broken: taking a love potion around when the matchmaker would come BEFORE YOUR TAMA HAS BEEN AN ADULT FOR 24/48 HOURS doesn't work. ;)

A love potion, when connecting with the opposite gender, either make them mate or if they have not been an adult for 24/48 hours, sweethearts and ready to mate when they are.

That is all!

~ :) Tenshi

it does work!!! i did it on 2 of my tamas. u make them both drink the love potion and then connect...they will fall in love. then exactly a day later u connect again and then (the girl probably) will refuse to connect and she will have twins. then one baby will go up to the other tamagotchi and TA DA! PRESTO!! it works lol :huh:

do both of your tamas have to have to drink the love potion to fall in love??????????????

Yes, they both have to be adults to become partners. If they both use the love potion they should get married.

Demijac :furawatchi:

i drank the love potion and i saw hearts i connected them together the then gone together and they kissed i looked at my friendsa list and i saw full hearts ^_^

on second generation if they mate they're mating with brother and sister :ph34r: :lol: :( B)

The Love Potion (called Honey on the Connection. I like love potion better.) is a code item. It is supposed to obviously make your tama fall in love.

I've heard a rumor about this, that even if the tamas are the same gender, using a love potion they can mate. THIS IS HAS BEEN DISPROVEN. My lovely tamas, Misha and Sasha, (luckily) did not mate when connected while one was under the influence of a love potiuon. Another rumor broken: taking a love potion around when the matchmaker would come BEFORE YOUR TAMA HAS BEEN AN ADULT FOR 24/48 HOURS doesn't work. :lol:

A love potion, when connecting with the opposite gender, either make them mate or if they have not been an adult for 24/48 hours, sweethearts and ready to mate when they are.

That is all!

~ :( Tenshi
Love potion does work, but once u get the matchmaker, AKA Mrs.Busybody, u can not use the love potion. But if u use it right before she comes, when your tama get married to the tama matchmaker introduces, it will still be in love. :lol:

Oh...I only had enough points for 1 tama to get a love potion... :furawatchi:
One of them could use the Love potion, too.

I've heard a rumor about this, that even if the tamas are the same gender, using a love potion they can mate. THIS IS HAS BEEN DISPROVEN. My lovely tamas, Misha and Sasha, (luckily) did not mate when connected while one was under the influence of a love potiuon. Another rumor broken: taking a love potion around when the matchmaker would come BEFORE YOUR TAMA HAS BEEN AN ADULT FOR 24/48 HOURS doesn't work. :chohimetchi:

That is all!

~ :D Tenshi
Is Honey the same thing as a luv potion

i tryed to get my tamas to mate but one would not drink the potion

:kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back