I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
than did'nt help at all,it did'nt tell me how to get a oniontchi at all,and its all mucked up,it said on the thing for oniontichi "if you don't look after it,it will turn itno a marutchi" but thats inpossible,a marutchi is a toddler!! thats just not right! :)

so can somone just tell me what do to,its easyer!

peppersoup is a very useful site. mayb u jus read it wrong. it says that if u neglect the toddler, then it will evolve into a onionotchi or a hinotamatchi. u juss gotta get lucky, i guess.

it'll be ok. they don't die easily. with me the more generations you have the more likely you are to getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
humm...if you neglect it...it wont die...well, it depends on how bad u neglect it...

well i just let the hearts go to 1 on hunger and happyness,is that good enogh?

P.S i reset my tama coz it turned into one of those things that looks like a ball of fire,so i really need you to tell me what kind of neglect to give my tama,like just say every thing to do to it!

thanks,Mimitchi lover :p

that "fireball" was a hinotamatchi didn't you want that?

i have oniontchi. i kind of negleted it when it was a toddler. the toddler was marutchi. I only negleted it becasue i had midterms in schoo land couldnt go to the bathroom until a certain time. Then, i got oniontchi. I had 2 trainign bars when a toddler.

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back