People make fun of me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudia666

Reaction score
Hi,

I bring my tamagotchis to school everyday. There are these rude people that make fun of me cause i like tamagotchi. I get rude comments such as "Is there a suicide button i can press?" or

"I hope they die" or "did you get those from macdonald's?"

What is wrong with people!? People say to me "are you playing with your gotchis?" I can't stand it any more!!! :lol:

don't worry, they just have no lives, It could also be that they are jealous because you have one and they don't. How old are they anyway? If their in highschool, they need to act their age. You shoulden't be teased for your intrests. Tell them to get a life!

I agree!

You be who you are. They can be who they are (boring) :lol:

You have fun, they don't! :eek:

'Nuff said :)

You know what? Don't worry about them. Just worry about you. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Tamagotchis aren't for everybody. And for the sad people, they like to make fun of people who enjoy things that they don't.

I'm 18 (almost 19, yay), and I still play with Tamagotchis. And I'm a guy. Heh. I don't care what people think about me. Just do what you want to do. Have fun the way you want to. And in the end ... those kids will get what they deserve.

Enjoy playing. ;-)

xox,

Andrew

i kinda have the same problem! i don't bring my tamagotchis to school b/c i'm embarresed! but i really like tamagotchis! like 3 or 4 people bring there tamagotchis to school! i'm at teh age where glamour and social status is all that is important! does anyone else share the same feelings as me?

Hi,I bring my tamagotchis to school everyday. There are these rude people that make fun of me cause i like tamagotchi. I get rude comments such as "Is there a suicide button i can press?" or

"I hope they die" or "did you get those from macdonald's?"

What is wrong with people!? People say to me "are you playing with your gotchis?" I can't stand it any more!!! :)
me 2 and the worst part is they later get tamagotchis and act like if nothing has happened

OMG ME TOO! People bug me about them and ask me if they can kill them and stuff! I HATE THEM! I swear, if I was bigger (i'm REALLY short) I'd pound thier faced until they bled to death! [SIZE=8pt]As you can tell, they're starting to get on my nerves.....[/SIZE] :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamaluver i am in the same situation, but i bring mine to school anyway. Besides, most of the popular kis at my school are jerks. Ignore them.

i'm in high school too, and although sometimes there is a slight bit of hesistation about taking it out in concern of what classmates might say... i've learn to laugh at myself. it's when you let the remarks get to you (or at least show it) when those mean people gab about it. idk, my situation might be a little different though.

i actually don't know what "age" tamaluvr is talking about when glamour and social status is important (since at almost every age, having at least some sort of glamour is somehow incorporated into your everyday thoughts). i've learn to laugh at myself (which is the complete opposite of letting rude remarks get to you) when someone asks me.

"woah. you still play with tamagotchis? why don't you do something more productive like drive out somewhere and live a life?"

"well. i drove out to buy this thing, didn't i?" (i smile)

"can i kill it?"

"haha go kill your own. i'm sure you have enough time to drive out and buy one of your own. after all, weren't you the one who implied that i have no life?"

"uhhh..."

"uh huh. yeah. i thought so." (playfully sticks out tongue, smiles, and walks away)

my idea of glamour is my tama. ;P

their way of fun is making fun of people. your way of fun are tamagotchis. enough said.

I think it really should only be your own business but I know that kids can be mean. Heck, I am 20 and I have a tama...the cashier at the grocery store saw my tama when he needed my discount card that is attached to my keys and tama and he started laughing but I put a stop to that real quick. Bottom line: Don't let people walk all over you when you have a right to do whatever you want to!

[SIZE=14pt]I usally just keep my 2 tamagotchis and a nano in my purse... in 16 and short so people usually just think i am cute when i play with them... :D besides...i wouldnt ever stop brining them to school...they are my babies!![/SIZE]

:D

:D Dont worry thats what they do to me.My sisters say Im a "Tamagotchi geek" They say tamatalk has all stupid people in it! I just hate that! :D But my sister plays with Tamagotchis too so I wouldn't be talking! I hate that! :wacko:

this remindes me of the stupid jocks at my school that think they are so cool, and nomatter what my friends and i are talking about they home up and go "are you talkin bout pokeemans? he, he :0B " and like if they see our tamagotchis they say "you STILL have one of those pokeemans thingies?!" but it doesnt bother me cuz it just makes THEM sound dumb ^^

Don't worry about it, People used to say things like that to me because I am 20 but I just let it slide by and eventually they actually started asking me questions about my tamagotchis and one girl that was making fun actually went out and bought one herself!!

i have same problem people make's fun of me and those who said things like "isn't there a button to kill it i would love to press that" and some of those bought one theirself later ^_^

Actually in my school everyone has them! There was a gruop of about 5 kids who didn't like them, but they were so outnumbered that they never said anything! I guess I should consider myself lucky :blink: But its the same with everything, if you get something people want, they make fun of it n then end up seeing what it can do and getting one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back