Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi in Water!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluvu

• tamaluvu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:21 AM ( #1 )

Help me!!! My tamagotchi just fell in water! Thankfully it hasn't been broken! Has your tamagotchi ever fallen into water?

Replies

Views

Started

23 Jan 2006

Last Post

24 Jan 2006

SaltyAJ

• saltyaj user photo

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:06 AM ( #2 )

hmm. THats bad. Its good that it is still working, but a tamagotchi in water can be very bad. The buttons may not work eventually and the battery will probably not last as long. I'm sorry, but next time you should probably be just a little more carfull when handling your tama.

tamaluvu

• tamaluvu user photo

Posted 23 January 2006 - 06:22 AM ( #3 )

thanks for the advice... has your tama ever been dropped into water? How many tamas do you have? I used to have 3 but then I dropped one and a person didn't see it, so it got crushed/stepped on.

ericathetama

• ericathetama user photo

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:08 AM ( #4 )

thanks for the advice... has your tama ever been dropped into water? How many tamas do you have? I used to have 3 but then I dropped one and a person didn't see it, so it got crushed/stepped on.

Ouch! I have two and two more are being shipped from Hong Kong. If you are going somewhere with your tamagotchi that has water you can put your tama in a platic bag (ziplock,glad) and you can still press the buttons on the tama and play with it. I advise not bringing your tama in water though. :marumimitchi:

TamaQueen93

• tamaqueen93 user photo

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:16 AM ( #5 )

my tama has take the batterie out and leave the the back off leave it there for a day or two if it's not that wet it might only take a few hours

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:27 PM ( #6 )

I've never had a tamagotchi fall in water, but years ago I had a digital dog watch that got dunked in water. It broke. x.x I still have the stupid thing too. It's at my grandparents house lol.

chris219

• chris219 user photo

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:10 PM ( #7 )

ummmm what if only some water go in it...and it stars taking out the lead...will it dry out? cuz i accdently dropped it in the snow... i took it apart and i layed it out to dry will it dry or is it done for?

alexa_mycutie

• alexa-mycutie user photo

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:52 PM ( #8 )

My sisters tamagotchi fell in my dogs water dish and it was all wacked out and then the next day it was dry and it worked again!:mellow:

phantazm8872

• phantazm8872 user photo

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:18 PM ( #9 )

my tama has never fallen into the water but I have a friend and that's what happened to her-the background in it looks a little wrinkled like paper, and the batteries keep running out. but I think if you poke the thing in the back it'll come back up tho