Tamagotchi in Water!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvu

Reaction score
Help me!!! My tamagotchi just fell in water! Thankfully it hasn't been broken! Has your tamagotchi ever fallen into water?

hmm. THats bad. Its good that it is still working, but a tamagotchi in water can be very bad. The buttons may not work eventually and the battery will probably not last as long. I'm sorry, but next time you should probably be just a little more carfull when handling your tama.

thanks for the advice... has your tama ever been dropped into water? How many tamas do you have? I used to have 3 but then I dropped one and a person didn't see it, so it got crushed/stepped on.

thanks for the advice... has your tama ever been dropped into water? How many tamas do you have? I used to have 3 but then I dropped one and a person didn't see it, so it got crushed/stepped on.
Ouch! I have two and two more are being shipped from Hong Kong. If you are going somewhere with your tamagotchi that has water you can put your tama in a platic bag (ziplock,glad) and you can still press the buttons on the tama and play with it. I advise not bringing your tama in water though. :marumimitchi:

my tama has take the batterie out and leave the the back off leave it there for a day or two if it's not that wet it might only take a few hours

I've never had a tamagotchi fall in water, but years ago I had a digital dog watch that got dunked in water. It broke. x.x I still have the stupid thing too. It's at my grandparents house lol.

ummmm what if only some water go in it...and it stars taking out the lead...will it dry out? cuz i accdently dropped it in the snow... i took it apart and i layed it out to dry will it dry or is it done for?

my tama has never fallen into the water but I have a friend and that's what happened to her-the background in it looks a little wrinkled like paper, and the batteries keep running out. but I think if you poke the thing in the back it'll come back up tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back