OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastlaxgirl

Reaction score
My tama was beeping in school because I forgot to turn the volume off and set it to sleep but it was too loud for people to hear but I heard it luckily my teacher didn't !

Tell me if your tama has ever beeped in school

MY TEACHER HEARD IT BUT SHE LAUGHED LOL HER DUAGHTER HAS 1 SO SHE DINT CARE LOL (PHEW!)LOL BYE THIS GOES WITH THE REPLY ABOVE I FORGOT STUFF^^^^^

I'm in university, I don't have to worry about such stuff, I just turn the sound off so it won't distrub other people.

The last time I brought a tama to school was 3rd grade. I don't remember if it ever beeped. I imagine it probably did.

When I start school again I'm not even going to bring them with me. They're gonna stay at home paused. I'd probably get a lot of weird looks anyway for having them. XD I doubt many college students have one.

I'm in university and I've got one and I'm hoping to get more! You are not alone!

I always turn the sound off when i take my SIX to school. :ph34r: :D :p :D

I once forgot to turn mine off, but i put it in m y purse and it beeped at lunch (NOISY!) luckily!

Mine did once. I was in Laungage Arts and I had forgotten to turn the sound off, and it evolved! The teacher didn't hear, some kids did though. I turned the sound off immmediately then put it in my pocket again.

My tamagotchi went off during my Photography final today. I screamed "AH! MY TAMAGOTCHI'S BEEPING!" took care of it, and continued. The teacher didn't care :rolleyes:

Some teachers doesnt care (Like mine I had past year)

And some teachers are very strict (Like mine i have now, she said that she will return me te tama when the year finished.. but in convinced her PHEW!) :rolleyes:

My friends Tama broke out into a song during her science. IM MAD AT HER!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Our tama's new eachother since birth, and she cheated! We were plannng to have ours have babies together, BUT SHE DID IT WITH SOMEONE SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HAS A TAMA....My poor baby.. :D How rude of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back