Photo
- - - - -

Particular Stats for Particular Character

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamade

• tamade user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:39 AM ( #1 )

Hello guys, im new here. need some help.
i just wanted to know if there is a particular stat for the outcome of a particular character. For example 3 Hungry hearts and 3 Happy hearts will give me maybe a kuchipatchi or whatever. 4 Hungry hearts and 4 happy hears give me a mametchi.
I've gotten Mametchi and Memetchi so far and i'm in my 3 generation now.
and for my girlfriend, she got tarakotchi for the first 2 generations, so was so disappointed that she restarted it. And guess what ? she got Tarakotchi again. :D . Now she restarted her tamagotchi again. i guess if Tarakotchi appears again she will jump.
So guys please please enlighten me if there is actually a different character for each different stat. or is there a difference probablilty for each character ?
Sorry for the trouble. :P

Replies

Views

Started

31 Jul 2004

Last Post

31 Jul 2004

Aurora

• aurora user photo

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:49 AM ( #2 )

I'm not sure if there is a different character for each combination of hearts it's how well you take care of your tamagotchi all togther. If it is always on 4 hearts you will get a good character like mimitchi or mametchi but if you don't take care of it as well you will get a middle character. However well you take care of your tama you will get a random character from that group. If you look after the heart needs but not body you will get a robotchi for example.
I've kinda confused myself so I'll probably confuse you too! lol
Hope you understand what I said! :S

wizdude

• wizdude user photo

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:49 AM ( #3 )

i think different stats will evolve into different tamagotchis. it depends on the character of your tamagotchi.

Mimitchi

• mimitchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:23 PM ( #4 )

If you click here it will take you to a page that tell's you what to care for and what not to care for to get certain charecters click here.