Nyatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiina

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good way to get this pet? I know they are in the Japanese Generation 2. But then I read somewhere that they are in the second wave of the Japanses Generation 2. So I'm not sure exactly.

Anyone have any ideas?

Someone told me that you can get it in the Gen2 american tamagotchis too....the ones that came out in 1997 or later but before the connections.

Well, I know the red with white lettering one has Nyatchi,

I think the blue with UFO logo.

Well, this row of tamagotchis here:

tamenagerie.com

The second to the last row where Ginjiro is dancing. :)

Those are the only ones that have Nyatchi on them instead of Potchitchi the dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you! I have the blue one with the UFO logo, so I should be good to go then. :blink: Thanks a lot!

sorry nyatchi is almost unlockable on v3. lol :eek: but you can get him by debugging your tama. I have him right now. If you want more info just ask me!!! My e-mail is [email protected] :furawatchi:

sorry nyatchi is almost unlockable on v3. lol  :lol:   but you can get him by debugging your tama. I have him right now. If you want more info just ask me!!! My e-mail is [email protected]  :(
they mean which version of the gen2 tamagotchi can you get it on. And accually there are 2 different gen2's in japan and 1 gets nyatchi and the other gets another character completly.

Also i can say that there was a rumor that you could get her on the american version of the gen2 from pochitchi but i never got her...

LOL for a second I thought this was a topic about me and I was scared xD Lol I'm a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back