Dinkie dino

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacreator

Reaction score
Are ther any Dinkie Dino Growth Charts with instructions on how to get each adult?

It's Basiclly a Dinosaur Tamagotchi, and nevermind, I did a LOT of digging, and found what i Need in 2 websites. An AOL members site and this person called tamenagerie, I found a visual of the stages in their site.

You can Find them on Ebay.

I am glad that you found what you needed. I only buy tamagotchi's now so I am out of the loop on other VPets. I did have a Nano Baby at one time and loved it but that was when they first came out and they were really big.

there's a small store here in hawaii that sells dinkies for $5... as well as those other tamacousins that came out around 97'-98' or so. it's like in the back in a super tiny dust covered corner. no one really knows about it so it's pretty cool.

although i prefer a tama over a dinkie, dinkie dinos are pretty cute. :)

Too bad for me then... I live in Virginia, thousands of miles from hawaii!

i glad i heard some one likes thewm in my siggy it say i under virtual pets i own i have 2 of them but i am just waiting to them to turn up in the mail !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back