Feelings... Thats on my mind.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaurax

Reaction score
TamaTalk is wonderful, and everyone is cheerful!

But not in the forums you least expect...

I have been wondering around TamaTalk, I replied to as many boards as I could. Nicely, too. But, in every single one of them, a person was pulling someone down. It is hard to imagine, how some members can talk like they do to other people! I am seriously dissapointed, I hope a lot of other TamaTalkers do too.

Just a reminder, dont post mean things. Its not nice.

It hurts feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaTalk is wonderful, and everyone is cheerful!But not in the forums you least expect...

I have been wondering around TamaTalk, I replied to as many boards as I could. Nicely, too. But, in every single one of them, a person was pulling someone down. It is hard to imagine, how some members can talk like they do to other people! I am seriously dissapointed, I hope a lot of other TamaTalkers do too.

Just a reminder, dont post mean things. Its not nice.

It hurts feelings.
That's because most of the people here are young and a lot are immature. I know they know better, but some kids are just brats. It's just something you have to put up with. Especially on a kid's site. It's like in school. Some people are just bullies, and most the bullies are idiots that can't back up what they say/do. If you see someone being rude to another member, report it to a mod.

some people are also going through a mean streek i know of at least a couple on here where they were mean and posted lies and then they were nice and apologized for everything

I am probuly older than all of you people, I know what kids do.

If they do this, we need to let their parents find out, or tell them not to do this!

Constant reporting, and dont try and look better than me, 'cause you are making a fool of your selves.

Trying to make a difrence, Relaurax

(Oh, plus I apoligize if feelings are hurt)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm twelve years old. Maybe I'm a little kid age-wise, but I consider myself extremely mature.

Some of the mean kids here might be 17 or 18, possibly high-school dropouts and need something to do.

Some of them could be six or seven and have no idea what "netiquette" is.

Some of them could even be my age, thinking that it's okay to lash out at others because they've had a rough day.

And (this is the sad one) some of them could be 40+ years old, just being creepy.

It's sad what people think is okay on the Internet these days.

I am probuly older than all of you people, I know what kids do.If they do this, we need to let their parents find out, or tell them not to do this!

Constant reporting, and dont try and look better than me, 'cause you are making a fool of your selves.

Trying to make a difrence, Relaurax

(Oh, plus I apoligize if feelings are hurt)
The bolded part didn't make sense to me. Please explain it? If I took it the way it was meant, then it was a bit hypocritical of you.

I'd love to let kids' parents know how rude they're being, only problem is there's no way to do so. And even if their parents knew, they might not do anything about it anyway. You just have to learn to not take what people say personally and just ignore the people being rude idiots.

Most of the time the youndger jids are the mature ones and the older ones that are like 18 are the rude ones trust me i know a lot of them

p.s. please dont be smart alecky we weren't trying to be older then you we were just giving our opinions

The bolded part didn't make sense to me. Please explain it? If I took it the way it was meant, then it was a bit hypocritical of you.

I'd love to let kids' parents know how rude they're being, only problem is there's no way to do so. And even if their parents knew, they might not do anything about it anyway. You just have to learn to not take what people say personally and just ignore the people being rude idiots.
Sorry, my sister hacked it.

She found out the password, I need to change it.

So sorry.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back