male or female

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Reaction score
hi my name is peachy and i am hopeing someone has some info on how to get a male tama i am on generation 8 and have had all girls so far i keep wishing for a boy to see diff tamas can anyone help me if you can please pm me please i want a boy for a change :mellow:

Yeah I have the same prob, I had a string of 8 boy tamas on tweo different consoles :( so 16/16 births from the matchmaker were males.... I was told if you push A or B when the matchmaker comes you get the same gender or opposite gender as the adult but it hasn't worked for me... I'd try looking in the tips and tricks section :D

here's the trick. i've tried it too!

when you have an egg (reset or brand new) and you have to set the time, set it for an odd number (like 8;15, the 5 is what does it) and you get a boy, even number gets a girl.

match maker; when she comes, press B button with book open, get a boy, book closed, get a girl.

falling in love; match them on and odd number time, get boys, even numer time, get girls.

NOTE: even and odd number time refers to the LAST number of the time your tama is set for.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! :D

so no one reallyknowa i guess i will keep trying if i find the answer i will post it so everyone else will know too

when the mm comes press A for girl and B for boy
this is not entirely true. the opposite same gender is supposedly correct. i think it has something to do with if you notice at 10:30, 3, or7. only a guess, tho.

however, there is a topic about this in the hints and tips section, so keep on the lookout for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back