You have to watch your tamagochi parents leave.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever actually seen it?

• 1 yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 no

• 3 alot!

• 4 never can stay up that late!!

• 5 um ya 1once or 2wice...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched it. In fact one of my tama's parents are about to leave in a few minutes. I don't see how it's sad. It's just life. A lot of mammals leave their young after they're born.

Yes I have watched almost every one leave so far. *deep sigh* I think it is very sad :D .

I know it is symbolic of the cycles of life and there is joy in the beginnings of things........but it still makes me feel down for a minute or two.

wow , maybe sweetcandi is right they have to leave its realistic but it is kinda sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
i watched mine yesterday and it was my mametchi that was doin the leavin :D :angry:

i never really saw this but i want to!!! does anyone know what time it leaves???

it will always leave in the night, so i never get a chance

To see it, you set it to 11:59 and leave the lights on, then you will see it, kimitama.

It makes me a tiny bit sad, but I really don't mind.

~Mimitchilover

Yah I always watch it unless I miss it I just set the time to 12:00 am or 00:00 in 24 hour clock and then watch it it's really sad!!!

It is really sad. I hate watching it because it's sad but I never can seem to go to bed when I know they are going to be leaving. It's like an addiction lol..I always have to watch it. Actually, I have one leaving right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back