This has been bugging me 4 a while.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
How do people get such long signitures? i ahve tried but its always to long it can't go past 500 so can anyone help me? :D

How do people get such long signitures? i have tried but its always to long it can't go past 500 so can anyone help me? :D
I think it's more that they have big signatures. Everyone only gets a max of 50 characters to use. Also, adding colors takes up more characters.

no i have seen people they have alot of colors, and take up so much space! their siggy's r super long!

I now huh well I dont have that much to write

no i have seen people they have alot of colors, and take up so much space! their siggy's r super long!
Count their characters. Nobody can make a sig bigger than 500 characters. It's just the color and font size that make it look longer.

Exactly.... and some people make their writing a ig size, and the same clour all the way through, so it doesnt take up much space... and they dont have any links or anything aswell...

Well sometimes it doesn't let me make my signature too long so I try to make smaller links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back