guarenteed no dead tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
OK THEN!

LISTEN UP 'CAUSE WITH THIS TRICK YOUR TAMA WILL NEVER DIE!!! :( (exept when baby comes)

intro

ok, so, lets say you just got a brand-new tama, but ur going to school that day. :D of course, its a baby and it NEEDS attention, so if ur at school... bye bye tama..... :D

the baby suvives

SO, what you do is that AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, start the new generation with the sound ON! that way when you get to school, its already a toddler!

toddler troubles

ok so now that hes a toddler, you cant just ignore him all day. ive noticed that toddlers need LOTS of attention. so once your baby turns into a toddler, turn the time to about 9:00PM. that way, all day, your tama will grow without you worrying!(note: this works on every age of tama!)

teen tales

ok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.

Adulthood

so now he's finally an adult, well, theres not much to say. you CAN do the tip for toddler troubles, but that would be no fun. Its best advised that you do the tip in teen tales, but intead of checking every 30 to 60 mins, check every 60 to 90 mins or more (if ur careful)

wittle baby awwwwwww.....

so now tht your tama has a baby NEVER DO THE TIP IN TODDLER TROUBLES. NEVER! because he might leave and you wont even see it! so just do exactly as teen tales.

conclusion

well thats all the tricks i know, and i have a couple more up my sleeve... :D

if it's sad, give it a snack, not a treat. you're just wasting points

does this realy work?
no person can gaurentee a without-death tama. Those are great tips, but it's impossible to keap it from dying. It's like you and me. Only we have better freedom. Lol (sry, little joke there) Anyway, keep it healthy and treat it once in a while. So..yeah! :hitodetchi:

teen talesok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.
lol i do this for work. I feed it and make sure it's hearts are up before i go into work, then on my breaks i play with it to get it's weight down lol worked so far, been doing it all week

Oh this is a good topic. I wish it was sticked for good. It gives something for new tama owners. Great work marie!

If you put it to sleep or pause your tama will always be happy and healthy

good luck, bunnygirl

ps. pm me if any one needs help

I would PAUSE the baby. It will not die. If you left it on you can risk getting it taken away or having it die. Leave it in a safe place in your backpack/locker and set the time to 12:00AM. (unless baby)

Last edited by a moderator:
This tip is stupid. An easier way is to pause it. That way your tama will be healthier.

the baby tamas dont die i didnt take care of it one time and it was fine

But if you feed your Tamagotchi a Snack, it will gain 2% weight! I'd perfer Treats. Treats only gain 1% weight. If it likes/hates the Treat you feed it it won't gain weight at all. Oniontchis like French Fries and Hinotamatchis hate Donuts. Everything likes Steak. This is what I had on my 7th Generation>>>>> :)

This tip is stupid. An easier way is to pause it. That way your tama will be healthier.
Pausing wates WAY MORE BATTERY than you can imagine. My friends battery went out a month be fore mine. (We tested out what took more battery out PAUSing or making it sleep. I started mine 2 weeks before thiers. I connected twice as much as they did too)

Never PAUSE it unless it is a baby.

yeah thats what happens. my brother gets bored of his tama after 2 weeks and then pauses it and never plays with it again.

and when i said "treat" i meant "snack".

sorry for the mix-up!

anyway, you can decide whether you want to feed it treat or snack. its COMPLETELY up to you.

And all those who said that this was a good post, THANK YOU!!

And all those who said that this was a BAD post, I DONT CARE. WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE MY POST, YOU JUST GO TO ANOTHER ONE. YOU DONT HAVE TO GO AND POST RUDE THINGS LIKE"it doesnt work" or "why are you posting this?" ITS REALLY MEAN.

but yeah some of you are right. there is NO GUARRENTEE that a tama can die.

Good board you have here..very useful..I shall find it handy when i go back to school next year..I don`t care if every one else finds this fourum useless...I like it

lol i do this for work. I feed it and make sure it's hearts are up before i go into work, then on my breaks i play with it to get it's weight down lol worked so far, been doing it all week
thats what I do too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back