mobile tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink1984

Reaction score
has any1 got the tamagotchi game 4 their mobile? its in colour

:D <---- my tamagotchi x

I don't have a Bandai tama but I do have program I got a couple of years back for my moby call MyPet... it's another virtual pet but I always forget I've activated it after the first time I get it going :D

https://www.myspiky.co.uk/

I just found this one,

I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED IT MYSELF!!!

It appears to be free except access to wap will probably cost a little... all the instructions are on the web site...

It's called Zupt and it looks like a dragon or something

There are plenty of java virtual pets for mobys if you're willing to search for them :D

nooo, my game is an actual tamagotchi game, the same characters and stuff... its just like a real tamagotchi, but in my phone and in colour? its cute x

if u go 2 t-mobile.co.uk then click on t-zones, its in the games section under skill... x :furawatchi: x

yeah, i know... i was just wonderin if any1 else had it, thats all... nevermind :mellow:

well i have a rough game of " heading " but its nothing much

hey could there be somthing like that of digimon too? on the mobile phone that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe... im not sure, ive seen lots of virtual pet games 4 mobiles but this was the 1st time i`d seen a real tamagotchi game... all the characters r the same but in colour and it tells u a bit about each character u get :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back