Slot game point values

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
okay, it took some time, but here is what you get for each combination of X's, O's, and T's (T=triangle since i don't have one on the keyboard). Take the number of tama points you bet and multiply (times) by the number given. (for example, I bet 5, get OOT, 5x50=250, i get 250 points.) NOTE: T = TRIANGLE HERE and they don't have to be in this order! XOX has the same point value as XXO and OXX (2 X's and 1 O)

XXX=x0 (lose points)

XXT=x1

XTT=x3

TTT=x5

XXO=x8

XTO=x10

TTO=x20

XOO=x30

TOO=x50

OOO=x100

(If you bet 9 points and get 3 O's, you get 900 points!) I have checked this repetedly. Good luck getting 3 O's! lots of points to make! :D

well tried to win slot.. haven't but bet once 6 points got 3 ooo and won 600. tamazgirl

Also, each Tama has 3 positions for X, 2 for T, and 1 for O. the O position is the same as when you get any points in the game. If you can, look for the pattern your tama does and find the O position. Like for ^_^ , it's a smile and jump at the same time. I always look for her legs to be off the ground, find that pattern. 3 of my 4 tamas all have the max number of points now because of this. Some are harder to tell than others. :furawatchi: has split legs and a rectangle mouth, but never leaves the ground. :mametchi: has a smile and jump, and :D only has the jump, without a visible smile. all you have to do is find your tama's happy face and look for it in the pattern. I hope this helps!

Excellent guide for the slots game ^_^ . well done. I have found earning gotchi points from the slots game to be really easy. As you said, the trick is to learn to recognise the happy face that gives the O and then just watch the pattern of faces flick through their cycles.

thankyou! it takes a bit to figure all this stuff out, but it seems that we all work together to get these tips out and that's great!

thanks! :furawatchi:

also to find the O face it's when you get points in any game and your tama jumps in the air.

well tried to win slot.. haven't but bet once 6 points got 3 ooo and won 600. tamazgirl
Don't worry, sometimes it's easier to win slot with other characters.

very nice insructions, i just have to wait for :unsure: to grow up ^^ i once won 450 points with his mother on the slot-game. hurray for bandai X'DDDD

yes, definately, some tamas are much easier to win with than others.

yeah i find the pattern.i USUALLY bet about...7 points, and sometimes 9 if im sure of myself.

i've gotten all three 000 a lot of times, about 4 times.

but i havent gotten all 000 on 9, but ill have to keep trying.

right now, my tama is the little onion dude(onionchi), and he SHOULD be an adult tomorrow (saturday) at around 5:10 or 6:10 PM.

Also, each Tama has 3 positions for X, 2 for T, and 1 for O. the O position is the same as when you get any points in the game. If you can, look for the pattern your tama does and find the O position. Like for :lol: , it's a smile and jump at the same time. I always look for her legs to be off the ground, find that pattern. 3 of my 4 tamas all have the max number of points now because of this. Some are harder to tell than others. :D has split legs and a rectangle mouth, but never leaves the ground. :D has a smile and jump, and :rolleyes: only has the jump, without a visible smile. all you have to do is find your tama's happy face and look for it in the pattern. I hope this helps!
and the kiwitchi, has got a little jump and an open mouth. ^__^ i once won 450 gotchi-points. :D :D

okay, it took some time, but here is what you get for each combination of X's, O's, and T's (T=triangle since i don't have one on the keyboard). Take the number of tama points you bet and multiply (times) by the number given. (for example, I bet 5, get OOT, 5x50=250, i get 250 points.) NOTE: T = TRIANGLE HERE and they don't have to be in this order! XOX has the same point value as XXO and OXX (2 X's and 1 O)
XXX=x0 (lose points)

XXT=x1

XTT=x3

TTT=x5

XXO=x8

XTO=x10

TTO=x20

XOO=x30

TOO=x50

OOO=x100

(If you bet 9 points and get 3 O's, you get 900 points!) I have checked this repetedly. Good luck getting 3 O's! lots of points to make! ;)
Sory, I really don`t get it!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back