Time,time.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If u want 2 get your tam asleep , say u go bed at 9 aND YOUR TAM goes at 10,put the clock forwads a hour.simple! , try it! :angry: :( :angry: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:

:furawatchi: good idea! I knew that but it will probably help others!

um.......DUH!!!!!everybody knows that lol. :(   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D
That's not nice :) cOOL TAMAGOTCHI LOVER is a very smart persion, and she made up a correct tip that everyone finds usefull!- Exept for SOME people who speak evil language.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for that tip i never knew that, and you could also just turn the lights of and the you go to bed and he goes to sleep when ever he wants. and you meanies out there, you should be ashamed of yourself, how dare you be so mean. how would you feel if you started your own topic and every one knew what you said and they said well duh we knew that. how would you feel? my work here is done

yeah. . . and if you wake up B4 your tama and you want it to wake up, just set the time to whenever your tama wakes up

For da people that said duhhh i know that ddduuuuhhhhh your mean ANGRY MOB ANGRY MOB ANGRY MOB ANGRY MOB! :wacko: ^_^ ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

~U guys, if you have something to say it should be nice.

cOOL TAMAGOTCHI LOVER, that is a great tip, but you can set the clock 30 minutes forward instead of 1 hour. For example, if your tama goes to sleep at 10, and you go to sleep at 9, set it 30 minutes forward. Then, when it's 9:00, it will think it's 9:30, and you can actually MAKE it go to sleep by turning off the lights. hope this helps!~

:p STOP EVERY BODY DONT TURN THE LIGHTS OFF IT WAISTING THE BATTERY! :p (And if you dont have somthing polite to say dont talk at all! ) :p

um.......DUH!!!!!everybody knows that lol. :p :p :p :p :p :angry: :angry:

LIK anyone knows that DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys r bein rude well so what if most ppl already no it!!!!! There are still new owners that dun no bout it yet and it's probably very useful 2 them!

Very help ful tip Tamalover thanx a bunch :angry:

Good tip! This way you dont have to get up at night to put your Tama to sleep! Also, when your Tama is sleeping, put out the lights and turn the sound off. TURNING THE SOUND OFF SAVES MORE BATTERY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back