About this "ver.3" (reveiw)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutti*fritti|Tama

Reaction score
I got my Version three tamagotchi, you know, the pink w/ ice-cream color :angry:

Anyways, they have them on ebay, where I got mine.

The version threes are now here after two months eirlier then the ver.two tamagotchis came out :rolleyes:

I don't know what's better: The En-tamas, or the version threes. They are practicly the same. Almost as if the Entamas came out in the US. I tried to go to tamatown.com last week and it was there! Now, I think they are still working on that website. The version threes have more games, althogh they still have Bump and Heading. They have more characters, but I do not know the're names (well, duh no v-3 growth chart yet)

When you get you're ver.three tamagotchi, chances are, you'll have to fill out some kind of questionair about what you think of this tamagotchi, wich is very cool. You'll still have shop, and you get seacret codes and passwords. I only unlicked one code, and I got a stupid cake. I have no clue how to get any more codes, and I donut knoe how many there are, either. You get to have a user - name and a name, and no, you cannot change you're names.

I hope thay when you get youre version three tamagotchi, you'll have allot of fun :rolleyes:

good days,

tutti*frutti|Tama

i got one of my V3's today (the blue camo)

i have to say i think they are a little bigger than the v2 and i like the new baby character :furawatchi:

i got mine off e-bay

and i think the baby liiks like it has a crown on its head, lol (thats the best way i can describe it)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine off e-bay
and i think the baby liiks like it has a crown on its head, lol (thats the best way i can describe it)
Sorry if I am spamming, but the baby looks angery with that crown on it's head! (belive me, I got that character)

Also, LoL but after my baby evolved, I got the other new character. Just to tell you: There's only two more new charecters. O yah, and the totler charecter, the new one, it looks like Ichigotchi, exept without the polca-dots! :blink:

do u think we could find them when they come out? we people who didn't pre order? could we find them once they come out? i doubt it. :ph34r: :) :(

I have 2 V3's now, green and blue ocean waves. One is 2 yrs old the other a newborn and on neither will the passcodes enter....ERROR always the answer.

:)

Can somebody please show me the pics for the v3 please?! :( i wonder what they look like! :)

I got mine at meijer yesterday the blue camo one. I think it is really cool and i tricked all my friends into thinking it wasa v2 :angry:

Can n e of the v3 ownrs show a link 2 get 2 some pics of the people?? :D
ok, I donut have allot of time now, but go to site map and go to News, and Admin got good version 3 pics of them. (site map is ubove you're username, messeges, etc.)

They look like Keitais with the same entenas!

// :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back