information~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizdude

Reaction score
just wanna know what information will the tamagotchis give about its friends.

for eg. the name, species, .. ? and will it tell a particular friend's age ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the best i can do, since i don't own a connection yet ,so heres from Tamgotchilogs.co.uk

Once you have linked your tama to other tamagotchis, you can see a picture and a little info about the character stored in your tama.. Go to the last icon on your tama, looks like a book. You can click between 'Friend' and 'Item.' You can only communicate with 50 different tamagotchis before you have to delete some friends to communicate with even more. To abandon a friend, scroll through and find the tama you wish to dismiss and press the B button to highlight him and the A button. It will ask if you want to part, you can then decide YES or NO.

WARNING - Once friend has been parted you can not bring him/her back without re-linking with the tama to re-make friends. The more you link with each tama, the more happiness and friendliness the tamagotchis will feel for each other.

This just basically tells you how to use it and get rid of friends, i'm sure someone who owns a connex will tell you, but my guess is that it will tell you Name,Gender,FriendShip level,age, and items youve recived from that friend.

No prob i'm trying to help everyone as mutch as possible i love this forum! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, .. well, hope you can really be the guide for this section, cos i think you are one really! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back