I have something to say to you DarkCore

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this topic is meant for Dark_Core and mydogbeibei. None of us should interrupt. My guess, mydogbeibei had a fight with Dark_Core and is apoligizing. This topic's yours! Here!

Why don't you PM him? He might not see this topic....and if he blocked you, just send it to someone and tell them to FWD it :angry:

[SIZE=12pt] I can gaurentee that you aren't sorry. TamaMum just pm'ed you telling you to stop. I do not accept your apology, and you are still blocked...[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=12pt] I can gaurentee that you aren't sorry.  TamaMum just pm'ed you telling you to stop.  I do not accept your apology, and you are still blocked...[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
Uh Oh, seems like Dark_Core isn't coming back to this topic, Dark_Core, everybody does that sometimes, and if I asked you to picture a person who doesn't know that they aren't perfect either, it is VERY rare that you would picture yourself. mydogbeibei isn't being (I don't want to say mean) unkind. An unkind member makes a mistake and doesn't care. A nice member makes a mistake and does something about it. Mydogbeibei even made a whole topic about this, she cares. I'm pretty sure that if I asked mydogbeibei to picture a person like that, she'd picture herself. I don't know what's going on here, but all I know is that it takes two to fight. So Dark_Core, don't exactly picture yourself as a goodie guy. Anyways, I should butt out, this is your topic.

*Butted Out*

Kaylie.

Yes, im going to close this topic, because people block eachother so they dnt have to deal with each other so this is kinda worthless since DarkCore isn't going to reply again.....

*Closed by Rock'in Robotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back