strange death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. I'm sorry, but you'll never get that tama back again, so you'll have to take care of the baby. This happens to EVERYONE, so don't worry, it's normal. I miss my butterflytchi. Well anyways, you will have a new tamagotchi generation. I'm on generation 3, teenager.

xox_Jaade.

Don't worry. I'm sorry, but you'll never get that tama back again, so you'll have to take care of the baby. This happens to EVERYONE, so don't worry, it's normal. I miss my butterflytchi. Well anyways, you will have a new tamagotchi generation. I'm on generation 3, teenager.
xox_Jaade.
True. I know this is mean but I kill my tamagotchi. My friend calls me, the tamagotchi murderer. I love Erica though, That is my toddler.

It's normal and happens to everybody just as the others were saying,

mimichi7

piggy950623: poop! :unsure: :unsure: im sure it wasn't poop. i can tell babys and tama doo doo apart :wacko: :wub: :)
I'm sorry..I didn't mean to upset u.......MAybe it's just a glitch then. Sinse the baby left and not the parent.....Were your Tama mating with another Tama aned then got twins and then one of it went to the father??

if it hadf 2 tama characters on screen it means that u had a baby after 24 hours it will die that will be the next genaration :) :) :) :) :p

no! the adult always lives when it has a bby it is supposed too. duhhh... lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back