Happily Ever After

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamarider

Reaction score
Kiya sat in the corner of her egg. She was lonely, sad, and starving. Her owner had dropped her at the mall behind a trashcan. Kiya sat at the mall, waiting for someone to find her. But no one would want her, she was covered with scratches of the countless times her human had tried to break her egglike shell. The spaceship to go back to her world wasn't due for another year, and by then, she could be dead! :rolleyes: Her human woudn't care, she was an unwanted present. Her human was trying to ditch her for weeks (hours). Kiya began to cry, of course to human ears, it sounded like beeping. Then, a ten year old girl came around the corner and heard the beeping. She looked behind the trash can and her face shone with glee. "Why, hello there, you don't look to good, but I know some one who could fix you right up! But first things first!" She picked me up and fed me and played with me till I was bursting with joy, then she took me to this house and rang the doorbell. A man came to the door and saw my beat up shell. "I'll fix her up." An hour later, I looked like I was brand new! Then the human who took me in told me her name was Kelsey and she introduced me to another Tamagotchi whose name was Tuki, he was a boy and we hit right off. A year later, we got married. Then, before we left for our home planet, we left behind an egg.

Latest posts

Back