Tama Presents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What presents does your tama give in connection?

• Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poop

• Flowers

• Snake

• Jack in the Box

• Something Wrapped

• Cake

• Other? (post it!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had them all :D They are random I think, but mostly it is hearts ( a box of chocolates?) or a cake, although I havent connected since 5th generation.

My tamagotchi always gives new friends nothing. They get mad and usually I had wrapped them a gift so I give mine a time out to get more training.

My tama usually gives a ball or a skatebord. sometimes jack-in-a-box.

mine does a little bit of this, and a little bit of that..

but i will have to go with other.

i was fooling around with my tamas, and then i set both of my v2 tamas to v1 when i connected. and.. i.. got.. a skateboard! o didnt own one at all. it was cool! but i didnt always get free items, so yeah.

Cake is Pie!!! Why do people keep saying Honey is Love Potion?!?! And Hair Gel is NOT HAIR POTION!!! IF IT WAS POTION THEY WOULD DRINK IT, NOT PUT IT ON THEIR HEAD1!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :mellow: :wacko: :wacko: :wub: :lol: B) :angry: :angry:

Cake is Pie!!! Why do people keep saying Honey is Love Potion?!?! And Hair Gel is NOT HAIR POTION!!! IF IT WAS POTION THEY WOULD DRINK IT, NOT PUT IT ON THEIR HEAD1!! :lol: :p :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
honey=love potion.

thats what it does!

it makes tamas fall in love!

and please dont yell at other tamatalk members for their way of wording things.

they have as equal of right to talk freely here as you do.

well, my tamagotchis always give out random stuff, but every time your tama gives the other one you are conecting with something mean, give it a time out. now your tamawill try and be nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very well behaved tama, and i give out wrapped gifts. :angry:
Your tama would give good presents regardless of if you wrap them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back