Help me!...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-x-DaZzLeD AnGeL-x-

Reaction score
Well I pretty new at this. This is my first Tama and yesterday Mrs. Busybody came. I thought my hanatchi has evolved into a old lady so I decided to go to the check meter thing. (pressed A) When I did, the lady showed me a picture of a mametchi. I accepted then the screen started flashing and it showed a pic of my hanatchi and the mametchi I had accepted. I thought happily that they had mated until an egg apperaed on the screen. i thought my tama has resetted to I pressed B to set the time. IT didn't work and a few seconds later a baby girl hatched. I checked the time and it was the time I had set for my hanatchi. I heard that with the baby the adult should be there too. But I only saw the baby. It's like the whole thing resetted. I'm confused :p

Well I pretty new at this. This is my first Tama and yesterday Mrs. Busybody came. I thought my hanatchi has evolved into a old lady so I decided to go to the check meter thing. (pressed A) When I did, the lady showed me a picture of a mametchi. I accepted then the screen started flashing and it showed a pic of my hanatchi and the mametchi I had accepted. I thought happily that they had mated until an egg apperaed on the screen. i thought my tama has resetted to I pressed B to set the time. IT didn't work and a few seconds later a baby girl hatched. I checked the time and it was the time I had set for my hanatchi. I heard that with the baby the adult should be there too. But I only saw the baby. It's like the whole thing resetted. I'm confused :p
Please can someone help?

Humm....so, are you basikily saying that your tamagotchi reset after you mated...? (well, not you...your tama).

It might have been a one time glitch but I would take it back to where you bought it and exchange it just to be sure. I would be pretty mad if I paid about $15 for a tama and it screwed up that badly. Also, when they mate, the fireworks come on and then you see the baby with mom or dad. There is never an egg screen so if you get an egg again, press reset, press B, and click download to save your tama. This will only work as long as the egg has not hatched so it can't save your old tama but it can save your butt in the future :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back