Another cleaning solution! that woun't harm your

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what cleaning solution do you use for your tama/s??

• 1 plede, always have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 a wet cloth, (doent work to well though)

• 3 windex!

• 4 a wash cloth.

• 5 i don't clean my tama.

• 6 i use anything in reach!!

• 7 a q-tip

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
Its pledge the cleaner normaly used for wood, or dining room tables its awsome for your tamagochi! its fills in scratches and stops the amount of dust build up, i tried it just a minute ago

when my mom gave me new pouches to put my tamas in i was cleaning the tables when i accidentaly spraied my tama's it didn't seep through cause pledge isn't like liquidy lol but i wiped the screen and was AMAZED! :D but it really works so try it and, windex is also good to but i tend to notice it emphasizes scratches :D i'll be BACK with updated on whats good to clean your tama's AND WHATS NOT :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I didn't know that! I was always afraid to try anything on it because I was afraid it would get messed up!

actually, i use a little nail polish on each one. its a one time thing and it prevents scratches and stuff. its a little girly but it works. and it keeps guys away from it also!

heh heh.

but i use a q tip otherwise and a little toothpaste without water. its gets all the gritty feeling off the tama. :)

actually, i use a little nail polish on each one. its a one time thing and it prevents scratches and stuff. its a little girly but it works. and it keeps guys away from it also!
heh heh.

but i use a q tip otherwise and a little toothpaste without water. its gets all the gritty feeling off the tama. :)
Nail polish? o_O' Do you mean top coat?

Guess what your cleaning solution ruined my Tamagotchi ! That's it this topic should be closed! No thanks to you! I will warn people about your lies (jerk).

Its pledge the cleaner normaly used for wood, or dining room tables its awsome for your tamagochi! its fills in scratches and stops the amount of dust build up, i tried it just a minute agowhen my mom gave me new pouches to put my tamas in i was cleaning the tables when i accidentaly spraied my tama's it didn't seep through cause pledge isn't like liquidy lol but i wiped the screen and was AMAZED! :p but it really works so try it and, windex is also good to but i tend to notice it emphasizes scratches :D i'll be BACK with updated on whats good to clean your tama's AND WHATS NOT :p
Cool! I don't clean my tamas but thanks for the tip.

*tama star*

jinx3295 you need to watch what you say, because it could come back to you, you called me a jerk? either you spraied to much or you got it in the groves , its not my fault if you ruined it either your tamagochi is a fake cause pledge dosen't destroy the cover, please watch what you say cause now your tamagochi is back to normal and people r going to think that pledge ruins tamagochi and want this topic closed! now i have to explain please watch it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back