What is the funnest virtual pet you have EVER gott

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTreasurer

Reaction score
Whats the funnest VP you ever gotten? My favorite is Pokemon Pocket Pikachu (mine broke though :D :D ) and my Lotteria Tama Plus one.

My Digimon Digivice(Not the original one, this one was orange and acted as a pedometer). Me and my friends would walk around the block so many times just to get to the next level! Of course, we cheated though, and shook em really fast to get to the next level in like 5 minutes :) It brings back so many good memories ^_^

My Digimon Digivice(Not the original one, this one was orange and acted as a pedometer). Me and my friends would walk around the block so many times just to get to the next level! Of course, we cheated though, and shook em really fast to get to the next level in like 5 minutes :D It brings back so many good memories :puroperatchi:
I did that with my Pikachu! XD :wacko:

Considering tamas are the only VP other than a Aquapet I have, Tamas. Probably my angel *hugs it* it reminds me of whenI had a tama as a kid and loved it to death but I couldn't read so it died every day :D

My Digimon Digivice(Not the original one, this one was orange and acted as a pedometer). Me and my friends would walk around the block so many times just to get to the next level! Of course, we cheated though, and shook em really fast to get to the next level in like 5 minutes :D It brings back so many good memories :eek:
I had one of them and I did the exact same thing :angry: I loved that so much! :huh:

[SIZE=12pt] The funnest was probably my Nano Fighter that I got in the '90s.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
Yeah, me too. I had the Sumo one. Where it is, like many of my VPs of the 90's, I don't know.

A SeaMonkeys, why?

When S.M's are teen age, you can buy these cute cristals for Seamonkey toys!

I tried this, ad they'd always be playing with it, bouncing the cristal around :rolleyes:

They would get on the cristal and ride it, too! It made me laugh!

Latest posts

Back