OMG! THIS POOR KID!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alimania

Reaction score
OK, I was chating online with my friend, and then this person named snoopy comes. She is only 7 and lives in Iraq. That's right, Iraq. She is only 7, and her dad is 98. Her house is melting, and whenever a gun is fired away in the distance, a man guards they're door.

Please, maybe we could all pitch in and help, some way, some how.

Alimania

yes her name is alexandria allei for short thay have no proper food they live in a hut type of place and it is melting due to the rain in iraq sh has only 4 books and has no school cause its to expensive, her mama died when she was 4 and her pa is 98!!! we need to help i would send her thingts but they have no adress! :( wow this is hard to say without crying , but she needs help!

WOW , I'd feel pretty bad I'm already depressed enough I wish there was some way to help!!!

Do they acctually have another stupid WAR going on right now???

---mimichi7

Wow, that's really, really sad. I hope she doesn't get hurt. I kind of confuzzles me though how they have enough money for a computer if they don't have enough for her to go to school... :wacko:

And HOW is she poor? Her family can afford computer AND internet!!! No offence but... I think whoever it is, is lying.

And HOW is she poor? Her family can afford computer AND internet!!! No offence but... I think whoever it is, is lying.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. To get reliable power and internet hookup. That requires big money. The best internet hookup there would be direct satellite and that is special high end stuff. :rolleyes:

*Post removed by Admin*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sad, snoopy is lying to us she wanted attention she has an account on tamatalk and was dupping us

sadly but its ok but its very sad 4 sum 1 to lie like that i fell so so.....stupid but um.....but its ok and i will be ok

i just have to be more aware , thank you for listening , and a guide plz close this........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back