Do you still care about your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylie77

Reaction score
Have you realized whet's going on....

Tamagotchis aren't being loved like they were when school began! Everybody connecting at recess...beeping in class...no body cares a thing about them anymore! They just leave them at home to sit, suffer, and die. I still care! Once, my tamagotchi went everywhere with me...I would swing it in my arms and a bright background was surrounding us..none of that happens anymore! I love my tamagotchi like my best buddy! If you don't like them anymore...join nontamatalk! Or...quit this site! Do you still care about your tama?

I DO ALL THE WAY!!!!GO HINATCHI!!!!!!I WILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST GENERATION MAMETCHI! :furawatchi:

actully im going to say the truth....... i really did lose interest in my tama. i dont know why. it was my best buddy. now it seems like everthing has gotten in the way , and i cant play with my tama. bewtween school, homework, friends , i forget about my tamagotchi.

I love my tama, but the thing that bothers me is you're not allowed to take it to school, but a few people do anyway. I sometimes do :wacko: or I just leave it at home ON PAUSE mostly. I only pause if I really need to!

actully im going to say the truth....... i really did lose interest in my tama. i dont know why. it was my best buddy. now it seems like everthing has gotten in the way , and i cant play with my tama. bewtween school, homework, friends , i forget about my tamagotchi.
It's ok, we don't always think the same way. Maybe you can be more active in nontamatalk. Don't feel bad. I don't like game boys anymore! It's normal....

Kaylie.

I lost intrest eons ago. Tamagotchis are a fad. You can't force anyone to like them. I am more in touch withmy vidoe games, role plays on Gaiaonline and mod work at the Disgaea forums. I don't have time for a pixelated pet that beeps at inane hours when I am dungeon hopping in Makai Kingdom.

I lost intrest eons ago. Tamagotchis are a fad. You can't force anyone to like them. I am more in touch withmy vidoe games, role plays on Gaiaonline and mod work at the Disgaea forums. I don't have time for a pixelated pet that beeps at inane hours when I am dungeon hopping in Makai Kingdom.
You..... Horrible person.

I LOVE my tama, but when i get my V3 i will probally leave my V2 alone.

V3s ABSOLOUTLY ROCK!!!! I CAN´T WAIT UNTIL THEY COME OUT!!!!

I´M GONNA BUY ONE STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You..... Horrible person.I LOVE my tama, but when i get my V3 i will probally leave my V2 alone.

V3s ABSOLOUTLY ROCK!!!!    I CAN´T WAIT UNTIL THEY COME OUT!!!!

-______-

You know..

How am I "horible" for not giving a rat's behind about Tamagotchies? Ever heard of opinon? No, you haven't. Around 88% of TT kids haven't heard of opinons anyway, nor repsect people's opinons.

Get some respect. Not everyone adores and fawns over Tamagotchies. It's a fad.

Tams are toys, not living and breathing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You..... Horrible person.I LOVE my tama, but when i get my V3 i will probally leave my V2 alone.

V3s ABSOLOUTLY ROCK!!!! I CAN´T WAIT UNTIL THEY COME OUT!!!!

[SIZE=12pt] How the hell is he a horrible person?[/SIZE]

Tamagotchi's are just pieces of plastic, with no feelings at all.

They are toys. Just like Crazy Bonez, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and all of those other fads...

Regards,

DarkCore

I still like tamagotchis, but i dont play with them anymore...

I only play with my entama now, becuase of tamatown.

I know. I love Tamgotchi during summer or school breaks, but I can't handle the during school. And it is easier to play video games instead of Tamagotchi because you can save and turn off when you need to do something else. So yeah, I only really like them during the summer months.

Tamagotchis are the best

I like posting messages? does any 1 els?

[SIZE=12pt] Please do not post that here, as it is considered spam.[/SIZE]

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Regards,

DarkCore

I LOVE TAMAS AND NO-ONE CAN STOP ME LIKING THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back