New Keitai for sale in Japan!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm soooooo praying that keitai come to the US. i have money saved up to buy a new cell phone and keitai so when it comes here i'll rush out and buy everything i need! haha. i'm sure it'll come to the US it'll just take awhile..

AWESOME WINTER COLORS!! pretty.

i dont think ketai will make it to the us, because the ketai is meant for use in japan. the ketai system is used to connect with japanese cell phones. i watched a program on tv about the ketai system in japan. in japan, cell phones are really advanced and can connect with lots of things (it can start up your car, start your rice cooker at home, and even be used as a credit card! [connect the phone with the vending machine, and the vending machine sends a tab to your phone, which sends to your credit card bill])

i guess the tamKetai can connect with cell phones in japan via the ketai system, but since the US doesn't have the ketai system, i dont think itll ever come to the US... despite how much we demand it. <_<

What about new tamagotchis with just the points and new foods and things.... that's all I care about anyway. Either way, WE ARE DEPRIVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back