Drowning Tamagotchi!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever fell in water or any liquid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRikster

Reaction score
OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! It was all wet at the bottom and when I realised (few seconds later) I took it out ran in to the kitchen to dry it! It seems to be working fine and it wern't that much water and it didn't "put out" my Tama lol, He's a Hinotamatchi (fireball) he he! Has anyone else's fell in any water?!?

In the instruction booklet it says never put in water doesn't it? *Goes and checks booklet*

:D

Well like any device thats electrical or runs on batteries it shouldn't be submerged into water, (would you throw your remote in a fish tank? :( )

but luckily it was only a few centimeters and only for a few seconds, so if it's still working then it's still working :D be sure to dry it completly (you don't want it to short out!!!)

haha, relax. i think it might not be that serious and that it should still be working except that the metal parts in the tamagotchi itself might rust or sumthing. =/ maybe you can get a hairdryer and blow it dry and make sure its really working. :D

NO DONT DO THAT!!! It says right on the little warning stickers that come on hair-dryers not to use a blow dryer on any electrical device!!!

So there must be something dangerous about it, maybe it can cause eletrical objects to over-heat.

Well I had a cup in the chair (with ice cubes that had melted) and my tamagotchis (there both joined together at the same chain, luckily it was only 1!) was on the arm of the chair. I knocked the chair because my computer is behind it and I was going on it and then I heard this 'chink' looked down it was my Tama! :D So I got it out straight away!

My tamagotchi fell in the shallow end of a lake once for a few seconds and I got it out but it wouldnt turn on. Then later that night I had the chain of it on my necklace and I was sitting in a chair when my necklace broke at the EXACT same second my tamagotchi came back on! :lol:

Thats weird :lol: . Well when it turned back on did it continue to work or it just when on and off and was all glitchy?

OMG! Just a minute ago my Tama fell in a cup that had a 1-2cm's of water in! :lol:
Yeah, over the years, I've heard quite a few stories of tamagotchis falling in water. Usually, in the toilet! :)

Some times in the bathtub or a lake.

Did you know there is a Tamagotchi submarine?

It's a very rare item but pretty cool concept none the less.

Well, I'm glad your tama didn't die. Usually when they are dropped in water, that's it.

It's instantly fried. :)

HI YEA MINE FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL AND NOW AN EGG IS ON DA SCREEN AND IT HAS BEEN THERE 4 AGES I CANT GET IT TO B BORN COZ DA BUTTONS DONT WORK NO MORE IAV BOUGHT A NEW 1 AND DIS IS MY 3RD 1 NOW COZ I LOST DA 1ST AND DA SECOND FELL IN DA SWIMMIN POOL NOW I AV ANOTHER 1 NE WAYZ BI XXXX

Then later that night I had the chain of it on my necklace and I was sitting in a chair when my necklace broke at the EXACT same second my tamagotchi came back on! :D
:p Ooooooo :( Scary!!!

i had a generation 2 tamagotchi (i think.. o__O) and i was outside and i was completely sure that it was tied to my belt (one of those funky cloth ones). of course, it wasn't and it fell into a puddle at school. i 'rescued' it but then it just fritzed and never came back to life. and then i ended up getting another one, except it wasn't a tamagotchi, it was a dinkie dino.

THATS VERY UNLUCKY THAT IT FELL IN THE WATER, IM SURE IT SHUD BE OK.

I HAVE NEVER PUT MY IN WATER

:D :p :( :( :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hahadhahaha, you dont rule the boards

*sry :p *

It wern't a tamagotchi it was just a Duck v-pet,and i somehow managed to put it in the Fridge for the night :D never got it working but then i got my Nano!!! (but tama's are the best now!!! but nano rocked!!)

Yeah, that happend to me once i put it in the fridge when i went to get a bottle of warter, then 5 minutes later i realized one of them was missing and i saw the bottle of water, so i ran to the fridge and got it out, it was cold, but since it was only in a few minutes it still worked. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back