School Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baybee.devilz

Reaction score
Here are some really good ways to keep your teachers hands off your tamagotchi! I've experienced the teacher seeing my tamagotchi and taking it away. But when I found out some ways to keep the teacher away, my tamagotchi was never seen by my teacher again! Here are my tips and I hope you enjoy them!

**School Tips**

- Turn the sound off before you step foot into your class room.

- If you forget to turn it off, pretend to go to your locker to get your pencilcase (or other school supply) or go to the washroom.

- Recommend to wear sweaters with the big pocket is the middle ( Gap sweaters for example)

- Cross your legs and sit on your chair and put your tamagotchi inside your lap in the middle of one of your classmates presentation and making sure your teacher is busy looking at their marking books

- Best time to play is when your teacher steps foot out of the class room to go to the washroom, photocopy, etc., or recess time.

Also, have fun with your tamagotchi! If it does get taken away, post me a message about your problem and i'll tell you what you should do!

I put it on pause but now I will wear a sweater or play with it at recess time.

those are great tips!

also remember not to play with them if you have a friend near or next to you who likes tamas [its worse if they dont have one] dont even show them to your friend in class.

from personal experence. if they try to play with them openly without at all hiding them its easy to get caught.

but i have 3 and i cant possibly take then all im my sweater and it wouldent be fair to only bring one so what should i do?

I know wat ya mean obssesed123, change the time to there bed time so they are sleeping soundly and growing. like pausing put doesnt stop growing

I have got two now, but I will zip them in my pocket coz our school fleeces have pockets wiv zips! They are:

Name: SNOTO

Type:UFOchi

and

Name:SPLIG

Type:Hotodetchi

Do you like them?

I have got two now, but I will zip them in my pocket coz our school fleeces have pockets wiv zips! They are:Name: SNOTO

Type:UFOchi

and

Name:SPLIG

Type:Hotodetchi

Do you like them?
No offence but: If you check your tama and your teacher finds out bad luck because these teachers lived on this earth longer than us they might've had a P1!

Mine are:

Name:KID

type:Hinotamatchi

generation:1st

and

name:KAGNI

type:kiwitchi

generation:17th

If you remeber the buttons and stuff you can actaully play in the pocket, thats what i do

:angry: MY TEACHER CONFISCATED MINE !!!!!! BECAUSE I WAS FEEDING IT DURING SOME DUDES SPEECH! for 1 WEEK!!!1 :blink: :huh: :) <_< :mellow:

If you remeber the buttons and stuff you can actaully play in the pocket, thats what i do
Nice tips, excpecialy this one, baybee.devilz! I always needed school tips because my teacher takes anything you can think of away. . .

And keeps it *forever :mellow: *

Another think is you can hold you're tamagotchi under the table and still use it.

So thanks-

// <_< ~ tutti*frutti

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: MY TEACHER CONFISCATED MINE !!!!!! BECAUSE I WAS FEEDING IT DURING SOME DUDES SPEECH! for 1 WEEK!!!1 :blink: :huh: :) <_< :mellow:
well, i suppose so.. they cant really not confascate it if theres someone who notices has a tama they would think its okay to play with them in class and everyone owning one will bring it..

and they have to, what if someone brought a DS to school and played wiht it in class?

you think they wouldnt confascate that?

Baybee.devilz,

I don't think you are right. My math teacher is soooooooo mean and he will look all over the class to see if anyone is paying attention ( no one is)and my friend, Paul,(i am a girl so don't get me wrong he is not my boy friend, he is my best friend)he did that before and didn't realize that the teacher was looking right at him and got it taken away for 18 weeks (two quarters) and his father and mother was ticked so anyone who is trying that, think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's ony one story!!!!!!

Baybee.devilz,
I don't think you are right. My math teacher is soooooooo mean and he will look all over the class to see if anyone is paying attention ( no one is)and my friend, Paul,(i am a girl so don't get me wrong he is not my boy friend, he is my best friend)he did that before and didn't realize that the teacher was looking right at him and got it taken away for 18 weeks (two quarters) and his father and mother was ticked so anyone who is trying that, think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it depends on the teacher..

some times you must think with your brain instead of your tama.

if you knew that your teacher is really mean dont take it out in the open!

Baybee.devilz,

Well, It really depends on the teachers. If the teacher is a women, it is easier to handle with. :wacko:

true like once upon a time i had a teacher who would let us do whatever we want in class we use to have so much fun

K, I may be new, but I have some ideas:

1. I f you want to play a tamagotchi at school...in class...act like ur getting into ur folder for something and quickly feed it or whatever.

I wouldn't have to do that, cuz the teachers at my school don't look for tiny tamagotchis...they look for cell phones and stuff.

2. If your tamagotchi doesn't have it's sound oof, and it starts beeping for something, make up a quick lie...something like " my watches alarm went off earlier, so I took it off and put it away, but the buttons are stuck." Teachers tend to believe that sorta stuff.

uummm...i have a suggestion.....I take the bus in the morning (elementary school) and i sit all the way in the back where we can do whatever we want :angry: so i take out my tamagotchi with it's sound off and do whatever i need to it, then do the same when we are coming back, so if u take the bus to school, and sit somewhere where it is safe, try mt tip. or try at recess or to go to the bathroom to see ur tamgotchi. either way, u shouldn't get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back