Game Help :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]WAIT: Before you scream at me saying these cheats work, I Cannot Guarantee they all work. These are just some that I find help me, and before you think I'm crazy, I'll tell you : I BELIEVE IN LUCK. Ok, here.[/SIZE]

Jump: Concentration. If you want at least 10 points, press A non-stop. But the key is quick reflexes and concentration. I also find you get more points if your tamagotchi is light (in weight).

Bump: This game is good when you have a tamagotchi that weighs 60lbs. YOU WILL GET LESS POINTS IF YOUR TAMA WEIGHS A LOT. Well, when you here that little musical (I can't call it musical...hmmm) thing playing, keep pressing B continuously (Before it says: PUSH). The weight should help you for the first 3 rounds, but the rest rely on streghth. If the tama is stronger than you, try to get the bar to the top, if it's weaker, try to get it towards the lower point on the bar. Your tama might try to hard and fail.

Heading: All I can say is : Tall tamas aren't good at this. Sorry.

Slots: No help, sorry :)

Hope these hints help you :eek:

xox_Jaade.

P.S. Please don't scream at me if they don't work, I'm trying to help you the best I can.

About jump: I also find it helpful to press the final button a lot after the other 2 have passed. A good happy heart getter.

About bump: A good weight reducer.

About heading: go into the middle after each one. A good time-passer.

About slots: bet 9. Set a spending limit so you don't lose too many points. Mine is not to go under past a multiple of 100. A good point-getter.

I only added, I didn't repeat.

heres a tip about heading= tall tamas have a level in which they jump up to if they are too tall. nikatchi is the best one at this game i think. but propellertchi, a very tall teen, wont jump up aginst it on the propeller part. it will on its head. so it might look a little weird. oh yeah and for bump: its best to actually have a tama that is about 10 lbs over the base weight. then u get full points and its better to do less rounds and more gp then less points and more rounds.

a tip for jump: if u have a light tama then its easy to fill a heart or two or four. if you get 10 gp it will still gain a happy heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back