I got a V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl!

Reaction score
You know the store Goodwill? Its a place where they donate stuff its all so cool I dont know why they have them there if there not even out yet I got a blue camoflauge one they can even connect with my v2's I have!! The babies do look different, and mine is a baby right now. You can even choose what to feed it! I am not lieing alot of people think I am..They come with 7 codes, you can see your familys history, and everything is on the V3! The goodwill store i got it at was the one in Illinois.

Are you sure its not fake. . . They are waaaay to new to have made it to goodwill already

Yes I promise its not fake! The babies kind of look like little Mimitchis. Cute!

I am getting one soon too. Does anyone know when they will be out in the shops in Wales and England.

*tama star*

I dont know who would donate a v3 to Goodwill and price it for 3.00. It was awesome. They're were also different colors there. I got the blue camoflauge. Hang on, I'll add it to my siggy.

See, this isn't cool now because I am jealous.

Sorry, I cant scan it, I dont have a scanner. I would though if I had a scanner.

What is Goodwill? Are v3s at Argos or Woolworths? :D

Whoops sorry, I posted something I already had. Sorry!

Goodwill is a place, and people can donate items there, used or not. When I brought my v3, it wasnt used so that was good. I am not familliar with Argo's or Woolsworth. Probably they dont have them if its not a donation place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back